Ride or Collide....Big Play tonight...(2ND Half play on N.O-DAL added)

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Cleveland -2 -110 8 units

Road chalk? Yes

I don;t care in this situation. I don;t care about previous matchups. I don't care that J.O didn't play in 2 of the three meetings.

Matchup wise...No one on Indiana has a chance against King James. Conversely the Cavs have some bodies to throw at O'neal.

This is the start of a 5 game trip for Cleveland that winds thru the East and Midwest. It is crucial if they want HCA in the playoffs. They play 8 of their final 12 on road. It is very important tonight and tomorrow against Knicks to take care of business. Same goes for the Boston game. Other than the game at Chicago they will be favored in all these games. They must make a statement on this trip. I like how they are talking going into it. I love they came off a bad defensive game on Sunday. I think they regroup tonight and take it to the Pacers.

Cavs 94
Pacers 83

GL to all tonight:cheers:

The thing about this game I like is the situation. Pacers are currently 1/2 game out of the 8th spot. NJ is #8. The two teams meet TOMORROW in NJ. Now, I am not saying Indy will be looking ahead to that game because every game is crucial from here on out. But, tomorrow's game is the biggest game of the season for them. Win or lose tonight, tomorrow is STILL very important.

Thats a thing also I left out(sorry..in a hurry)

Tomorrow's game is like 2 games..when you play an opponent your chasing.

I think Im on it too..But the only thing that worries me is there is something going on behind the scenes...Coaches and players arent on the same page,havent been for ahwile but were hearing more about it now than ever..I just hope they get shit figured out and can work together.

I think Im on it too..But the only thing that worries me is there is something going on behind the scenes...Coaches and players arent on the same page,havent been for ahwile but were hearing more about it now than ever..I just hope they get shit figured out and can work together.

Well..thats been a season-long thing with Cleveland. The players feel that Brown's offense is way too complex. It seems during there run that they were just out ther 'playing'.

this was the one game on the card that i spotted, too. teh bulls opened at -2 at indy so why did teh cavs open at just -1. IMO cavs are a better team than the bulls. i think its gonna be a 3 unit play for me.

I'm with you on this one BAR...

Cleveland needs this win badly to stop the skid. I listened to a radio program yesterday interviewing Mike Brown and he was dead set on getting this win.

I'll see you at the ticket window.

Well..thats been a season-long thing with Cleveland. The players feel that Brown's offense is way too complex. It seems during there run that they were just out ther 'playing'.

Your right about that....Now Larrys made it clear he doesnt wanna be considered a point guard..He just a "guard"..Theres talk goin around that Lebron just blows off coach Browns plays....and I know Lebron isnt happy about the rotation of players...I cant stand Mike Brown,havent since we had him..I got some local radio on so I might be able to pick something up..They have Indy hosts on now talking about it.

I'll put 5$ on Ind+2 fh, so I can say that I once beat the great BAR of CTG :boff:

:4_17_208:

Gonna ridw with ya BAR, this one jumped out at me also. I am worried because it seems to good to be true but Indiana sucks and Cleveland needs the win.

Add...

Hornets ML +160(yes..I missed the value..don;t wanna miss the winner) 3 unit risked

See killas thread...mirrors my thoughts exactly aftyer breaking this down for last 30 minutes

I'm guessing Dirk was just announced in. Line just went from 4 to 5.5 at Greek, and total from 193 to 194.5.

Fuck.

New Orleans -1/2 -110 3 units

I feel they will battle this second half and keep this a 6-10 point loss...

shit..the Hornets cost me tonight....stupid me..too much time on my hands earlier this evening and got hooked on that game..ah well

1-2 for night and up 1.7 units

Wednesday board doesn;t look to inviting..maybe one play

Back