Richmond/ Montana

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
Trying to keep my undefeated record going in 1AA games (1-0)

Hit big play on UNI but missed the ML and still shaking my head on that one.. Did quite a bit of reseach on Richmond for that game, some of which carries over to this one.

Really neither of these teams deserve to be in the championship game IMO. Or better stated, the better teams were UNI and JMU.

UNI gives up a 4th Q 2TD lead in a game they really controlled throughout and Montana got outgained 419-298 and out first downed 26-14 but somehow still won with several gifts from JMU.. JMU did not punt in the game and lost.. Don't see that often.

This one is pretty easy. No clue on the side but Richmond's defense is very good and Montana, with three NFL prospect O lineman will try to pound it.. Think both will be moderately successful and lots of long drives and FGS.

Under 46, 4 units WIN
Montana +1/2 2H, 2 units.. WIN

Haven't looked around much but expect some of the respected guys to also see this... Could be wrong but the more I looked the more this jumped out...

GLA

I'll get my Saturday Bowl games out hopefully tonight, if not first thing in the a.m.

Last edited:
up to 48 now.. I would take a look at this guys... UNDER

wish I would have waited but they don't get within 10 points of this on my capping sheet so still like my 46..

Easy to see why squares are pounding the over...

Got it at 48 bro, with Richmond wanting to run the ball 90% of the time it should be good. Anything catching your eye tomorrow?

Montana +1/2 2H, 2 units..

game line wasn't this far off.. also a slight hedge on my under game bet.:smiley_acbe:

seeing +1/2 everwhere.. playing that but much less confidence on the pk..
Yeah, was hoping that I'd see +1/2 but didn't so I laid off...GL with your 2H play...have a double play on he UNDER so I'm just gonna see how that plays out.

Yeah, was hoping that I'd see +1/2 but didn't so I laid off...GL with your 2H play...have a double play on he UNDER so I'm just gonna see how that plays out.

gl mags.. Think the under is real good at this point:shake:

this guy:hammer:just took a blue pill, and is eyeing up this gal:smiley_acac:

:smiley_acbe:

winner winner chicken dinner bro

money;

anxious to see if we're on the same page tomorrow at all.

check you in the morning bro, well done, nice hit on your 2h play :cheers:

winner winner chicken dinner bro

money;

anxious to see if we're on the same page tomorrow at all.

check you in the morning bro, well done, nice hit on your 2h play :cheers:

Thx Mags, see u in the morning.. Nice day for the dub:cheers:

wish I would have waited but they don't get within 10 points of this on my capping sheet so still like my 46..

Easy to see why squares are pounding the over...

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamTop id=283540257-st style="COLOR: #fff"></TD></TR><TR><TD class=teamLine>Montana (14-1, 7-1 Big Sky) </TD></TR><TR><TD class=teamLine>Richmond (12-3, 6-2 CAA) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD class=lsTop>1</TD><TD class=lsTop>2</TD><TD class=lsTop>3</TD><TD class=lsTop>4</TD><TD class=lsTop id=283540257-othc></TD></TR><TR><TD class=lsLine id=283540257-af>0</TD><TD class=lsLine id=283540257-as>0</TD><TD class=lsLine id=283540257-at>0</TD><TD class=lsLine id=283540257-afo>7</TD><TD class=lsLine id=283540257-aot></TD></TR><TR><TD class=lsLine id=283540257-hf>7</TD><TD class=lsLine id=283540257-hs>14</TD><TD class=lsLine id=283540257-ht>0</TD><TD class=lsLine id=283540257-hfo>3</TD><TD class=lsLine id=283540257-hot></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD class=tScoreTop id=283540257-th>T</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tScoreLine id=283540257-atot>7</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tScoreLine id=283540257-htot>24</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:smiley_acbe:

Back