RG3

Def. worth the risk. I've seen every throw he's made, if he can regain confidence and trust his reads better, he can be successful.

Def. worth the risk. I've seen every throw he's made, if he can regain confidence and trust his reads better, he can be successful.
Mobility is probably more important than confidence operating behind that OL.

It's an interesting project for the Browns, I just hope it doesn't impact their approach to the draft. RG3 has slipped to RG3rd string, he was Colt McCoy's back-up last season. And Browns fans know Colt McCoy. The Browns earned that 2nd pick, and they need a QB. Figure it out, there's a good QB in this draft class somewhere.

Was he 3rd string because he deserved to be 3rd string or because of personal reasons? I always thought it was the latter, even though no one does well in Cleveland so it will appear that he should have been a 3rd stringer all along. I for one hope he does well.

I think Jay Gruden probably didn't like the read option and determined he was the least capable QB on the roster to run a real offense. Nothing personal. He's not unlike Manziel in that sense. Guy's not too familiar with a playbook.

It's an interesting project for the Browns, I just hope it doesn't impact their approach to the draft. RG3 has slipped to RG3rd string, he was Colt McCoy's back-up last season. And Browns fans know Colt McCoy. The Browns earned that 2nd pick, and they need a QB. Figure it out, there's a good QB in this draft class somewhere.

To be fair, it was only because if RG3 got hurt the Skins would be on the hook for something like 16 million.

I think Jay Gruden probably didn't like the read option and determined he was the least capable QB on the roster to run a real offense. Nothing personal. He's not unlike Manziel in that sense. Guy's not too familiar with a playbook.

This is really overstated. He's a smart guy, he knows the playbook. His biggest issue is he's scared to throw INTs and always looking for the big play. He doesn't trust his reads and take the short completion; he holds on waiting for someone get get "more open."

I'm a homer, I'm pulling for him. I've just seen like 25 of these bums roll in and out of town since the team came back in '99. So skeptical hippo is skeptical.

The Redskins are to blame for RGIII not being the starter anymore because of the way they let him shred his knee after it was pretty clear he was gimpy and should have been taken out. Everything snowballed from there.

He's also walking (limping?) into a wee bit of a mess. I have to think the Browns were one of his only options. If the Browns trade Joe Thomas, and they absolutely should, that's 60% of a highly (over)paid OL gone in one offseason. The returning starters couldn't block a stiff wind. Their skill position guys are nothing special and mostly ant-size in stature, unless you want to give Gordon the benefit of the doubt. And he's not even officially reinstated, and is one puff away from gone for good. This is not a good supporting cast, other than the coach, hopefully.

I met him once at a local movie theater. He's a cool dude. Ended up missing his movie because of all the fans who wanted to take pictures. Unlike a lot of football players, he was actually smaller in person than I thought he'd be.

I met him once at a local movie theater. He's a cool dude. Ended up missing his movie because of all the fans who wanted to take pictures. Unlike a lot of football players, he was actually smaller in person than I thought he'd be.

So we got a gimpy, friendly, small guy. Excellent.

Shocked that Tip can even pull for the Browns given that they have the biggest piece of shit owner in the NFL

Haslam seems a bit of a dick, but I always blame the previous owner's family for pulling the strings on the move in 1995. So until we get a better one, I'll take the truck stop slim jim magnate.

Back