Rafael Nadal @1.81 (betfair) 2 units

Justine Henin @2.66 (betfair) 2 units

tuesday plays:

Amanmuradova over King @1.68 1 unit

Bacsinszky over Zheng @2.18 1 unit

Rezai over Bartoli @1.88 1 unit

all odds from betfair, no time for write ups, gl to all this two weeks
Peace_5.gif

Good luck this tourney DT. I will be checking in here for some wta picks throughout, hopefully we can both beat the bookies this week.
Outrights look solid. Against ya on Rezai though...

Enjoy some great tennis

thanks Rod, Mike and Scourge, gl to all of you.

BC, between you and me - i also not very fond of Justine. But the truth is, if she's serving well (it will be so important against Serena), and if she's playing, lets say: 85% of her game, i dare to say there's no player on tour who can stop her. Serena will be a tough nut to crack, thats for sure. But i have the feeling there's something missing in Ree's game on clay yet. I dont think her power and all around game is enough to beat Juju on clay. I have to admit, although her weight she's moving well. But lets be real, we're not talking about some super footwork here, cuz unfortunatelly her weight doesnt allow her to move that fast, as should against the real clay-courters as Juju is.
I think the real problem for Justine will begin from the semi-final. I expect Jelena Jankovic there, but I dont cross out Venus here. Maybe Lena D. surprise everyone.... would love to see that.... well, lets see what will happen.

good call on Marion, Gpcyan. I thought Aravanne can outplay Marion from the baseline, and i still believe she's able. But you see its hard to trust these young inconsistence girls on tour. Good luck on your other plays bro.

will be back tomorrow morning with my plays
:shake:

thursday plays:

a parlay:

Olaru&Dulko&Hantuchova to win @1.98 ( local bookie ) 1 unit

will be back in a minutes...

Likhovtseva +6 games over Medina-Garrigues @1.85 (gamebookers) 2 units

I know this not Elena's favourite surface, but she can play on clay, especially when we talk about grand slam. She always has an extra motivation in the biggest events, and she 's not carying too much about smaller. It maybe sounds stupid, but thats the fact i noticed about her. Anabel is also little overrated now, and thats b/c of she won in Strasbourg. Elena is 2-0 H2H against Anabel, with 1 win on clay (in Warsaw). If we compare both game, it looks Anabel doesnt have much more weapons. Elena can serves better, and she can be very solid from the baseline if she wants.

Gpcyan :shake:

Elena Dementieva over Marion Bartoli @1.5 (unibet) 1.5 unit

You know i cant take hc or win in straights when im playing Lena D. Anyway, she's a clear winner for me over Marion, on this kind of surface. 3 problems against me:

1. an obvious one: Lena's df's. But if she'll be broken, she'll re-break immediatelly.. lol
2. Marion's good return, the worst problem, but if Marion will not be offensive here, Lena will control every rallies;
3. the crowd, yeah, but i dont care, the crowd wont help Marion in her movement.

Lena will be dominating with her superb game from the baseline, she's more consistent, quickier, and lets be real - Marion plays well, but this is without doubt the best Lena's surface.

gl to everyone

looks solid DT. I think I'm gonna ride Dementieva as well today. There is no doubting the fact Bartoli can't move worth anything. She is just a little to heavy to move well.

Let's cash this ticket.

Back