Rexy's Week 9 College...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Not much time to elaborate today, was very busy with soccer and UFC shit tonight. Hope this will be better than last week's disaster.

Numbers aren't getting much better, they supported a play on V-Tech the other night. Thankfully, I ignored that, mostly because I missed that price.

117 South Carolina +20 medium to big at Auburn. Not much to say other than I made this a lot lower even than what it opened. How can Auburn lay 3 touchdowns here?

looking at 120 E Mich +21 if it pops. This isn't a vintage NIU team by any stretch, and I'd say it's the worst they've been since the waning years of the Joe Novak Era. Of course, the dropoff at QB had to come at some point after the last two monsters they've had.

128 Ball State +125 ML medium and +2.5 small, total of 2.7 ish units risked. Wrong team favored. Akron's prolonged road and series woes must be respected. Lembo finally got the right quarterback in there, and the Nadders won't play anyone the rest of the year as good as CMU, which they beat last week.

Big movement on Temper all week, creating good value on UCF in Orlando at a difficult (5 pm) start time. Expect them to wear down the Owls over the course of 60 minutes, and are much more physically talented on both sides. Lay 136 -7 medium.

Hate laying a big number but made Mizzou much higher. I've got 144 Missouri -23.5 small to med 1.5u.

made bama much lower at UT but with Worley out, no hold-your-nose play on the Vols here, even if it goes to 20.

I made Georgia Southern a bit lower but i ain't been right with my number on them all year, so pass.

I made UL-Monroe a bit higher, probably because i am smidge down on Tejas State, but my struggles in the Sun Belt all season gonna keep me off this one. If you're on the fence, lay the 2 and move on.

I can't get the number right on Okie State; been inflated since the opener (even before) agianst Florida State, when I had them and obviously have been too high on both teams since August. Pass.

I made Washington the favorite, but I also like ASU's backup better than Kelly. That said, with Cyler out, I can't have the Huskies here.

Made Reno a bit higher but cannot ignore Hawaii's 4-0 ATS mark in Honolulu this fall so gonna sit it out.

5 sides today, GL all! Will post 2H plays when i get time.

:shake:

EMU I took 20.5, the 21 is not going to pop there, sorry I was not more specific in my first post. Should be five pieces counting that. :cheers:

GL today Rex. Let's make it a profitable one
If you got a sec. Thoughts on Wisconsin -10.5. Think Gordon could put up some big time numbers today

Wisky I not sure of. Made the game 11. That's one of the few games where I have no sharp on either side at this point. I guess some movers bet Maryland +10.5 on Thursday afternoon but not sure if it's a real move. UW has been a disappointing bully in these roles this year. bet count looks about 3-to-1 in favor of Wisky but the money is much closer to even at the places I'm looking at.

GL Rex - know you are busy but if you have a second, thoughts on SJ/Navy? Curious what you made that game.

seen you sniffing around the forum for help on that one, Timbo. Tough game, i made Navals only -7 but something seems amiss with that QB, really not sure how he's regressed so much this season. Maybe the guys around him just aren't that good, either. That's one game where I've literally charted nothing either way, side or total.

Illinois is the sharpest side on the board against Minny, no opinion for me either way.

Texas if you cna get 10 there might be small value, but i made a smidge higher.

Nebraska seems a sucker side but i have no feel for it either way, made in the 20 ish range.

GL...

See Ball St now up to 3.5 at my place. Anything of note there Rex. I'm already on em just a little surprised it jumped up

SMU must be taking tons of sharp money. We all know what has infiltrated the Memphis basketball program the last decade plus so it shouldn't be a surprise .....

Just no way the average Joe is taking smu in that game.

SMU must be taking tons of sharp money. We all know what has infiltrated the Memphis basketball program the last decade plus so it shouldn't be a surprise .....

Just no way the average Joe is taking smu in that game.

Excuse my ignorance, but are you saying Memphis bball is on the take?

hi Kyle, GL today brother, heads up sir... SMU is billy for sure, yes. I put a list in the moves thread this morning, seems like all of those sides are his although I think he's playing games with 177, seems like he's rooting a 17 there.

I bet more Ball State +3.5, fuck 'em this is a joke, even with Pohl in Akron can't lay meaningful points on the road. Call it a big bet now. Also looking closely at adding 129 Central Mishitgan but will see how far that one drops. Will certainly be a lay at 3.5 and maybe at 4. I will advise. GL today

hi Kyle, GL today brother, heads up sir... SMU is billy for sure, yes. I put a list in the moves thread this morning, seems like all of those sides are his although I think he's playing games with 177, seems like he's rooting a 17 there.

I bet more Ball State +3.5, fuck 'em this is a joke, even with Pohl in Akron can't lay meaningful points on the road. Call it a big bet now. Also looking closely at adding 129 Central Mishitgan but will see how far that one drops. Will certainly be a lay at 3.5 and maybe at 4. I will advise. GL today

gl today king rex. thanks for response. I actually was confused and meant to put that in the other thread. sorry for clutter

lmao kyle

One game to watch today is North Texas. They're 2-5, and the way I am seeing them bet Rice with reckless disregard leads me to believe something could be up in Denton. If anyone wants to watch that and report back to me, I would be curious. My numbers support a play on UNT at+17 but no shot and I doing that after having been burned with them in the underdog role 2 or 3 times already.

seen you sniffing around the forum for help on that one, Timbo. Tough game, i made Navals only -7 but something seems amiss with that QB, really not sure how he's regressed so much this season. Maybe the guys around him just aren't that good, either. That's one game where I've literally charted nothing either way, side or total.

Illinois is the sharpest side on the board against Minny, no opinion for me either way.

Texas if you cna get 10 there might be small value, but i made a smidge higher.

Nebraska seems a sucker side but i have no feel for it either way, made in the 20 ish range.

GL...
Thanks Rex, if this wasn't such a tough spot for SJSU I would bet them as I thought this line should be more in the 4 or 4.5 range. I will probably lay off.

CKR what you make of the MiaOH line getting steamed to 5...I recall BW "slamming" at 5.5...I have them winning by 10+...thanks..

Had no real opinion on Miami O, sorry i just now saw your question.

seemed the sharper side was Miami O but it wasn't a popular game either way.

Good read on ball st ... Looks like they were just trying to bait us with the spread move to +3.5 to get us off the ML..I sprinkle su....books has all kinds of tricks ...thanks.

wind makes the game in Seattle impossible. Was praying for anything close to this; the late night people have no clue. 50 mph sustained winds, affects the kicking game some but ASU did make a FG, it more affects the passing game.

2H Washington UN 24.5 small 1u...

Wanted UN 27 but they fucked me on the price, respect to whoever doing the CRIS line late, they opened low and it got bet down...

:shake: GL....

lmao kyle

One game to watch today is North Texas. They're 2-5, and the way I am seeing them bet Rice with reckless disregard leads me to believe something could be up in Denton. If anyone wants to watch that and report back to me, I would be curious. My numbers support a play on UNT at+17 but no shot and I doing that after having been burned with them in the underdog role 2 or 3 times already.

North Texas was definitely the right side. They lost their halftime lead because the QB was hurt and couldn't throw the ball.

Back