Rexy's Week 8 college...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
I figure i'll be the first to start the thread, since I have a clue of what the lines are going to be :)

Here are my opening projections:

Texas State PICK

VT 3
Oregon State -1

Boise 17
Houston 10.5

Marshall 20.5
Cuse 5
NIU 13
Akron 2 if Pohl out, 4.5 if in
Minnesota 15
Maryland 2.5
Baylor 9
Duke 6
UNC 1.5
U of L 17.5
UMass 13
BG 4
C Mich 7
Jorja 3
Wyo 1
Air Force 12.5
Tusla PICK
La Tech 6.5 (assuming someone plays QB for UTSA)
N Tex 10
Cincy 14
Troy State 5
BYU 13
Army 5.5
Stanford 6
Oreg 19
UCLA 9.5
Middle Tenny 1.5
Ohio St 20
Bama 11.5
USC 21
Mich St 14.5
Clempson 8.5
Okie 11
Idaho 3.5
South Bama 16.5
W Ky 3
Culo St 6.5
Ole Miss 18
Tejas 11
Florida 3.5
T Tech 13
TCU 10
UCF 19
Nebraska 6.5
LSU 13
Fla St 14
SD State 10

Remember, these are what I PROJECT to see at open. These are not MY numbers...

:shake:

I regretting missing 332 U of L already. You can see what i made it and what it opened, and what it is now.

Will try onefor now. Let's go 336 Bowling Green -2.5 medium to big, 2.5 units. More tomorrow, and i'll get the line moves thread started then as well...

Agree on UL and thanks for posting your numbers Rex, greatly appreciated and obviously like to compare against my own.

Okie State +8.5 medium game 395.

Boykin for TCU wrist surgery, out 4-6 weeks. Got the number there, might lay back small later in the week but I made lower even with him in. Horrible spot for Toads just got worse.

Agree on UL and thanks for posting your numbers Rex, greatly appreciated and obviously like to compare against my own.

These are not my numbers, but rather projected openers when taking into account my price and two other guys i swap with.

363 UCLA -6.5 medium. A little worried about UCLA's fragile psyche, let alone their frail O-line. That said, Cal is still building and still has a long way to go. I thumped them good last week and will go back to the well again on Saturday in Berkeley.

372 USC -19.5 medium. Little LA love for me this week I guess; made the game much higher and like Cal, Culorado has a long way to go to catch up to the upper echelon teams in the Pac-12.

bad info on the Boykin injury. Seems the guy is fine and will play this weekend. F me. Holding a bad ticket and no way out at this point.

i made BYU 14.5, no clue, i had to downgrade Reno after that bullshit bogus effort last week when I made them favored and then everyone was against me and rammed it in me. So i'm not the right guy to ask about that team most likely.

Florida State -10 medium to big. Tagged CRIS at open. Winston plays, this will be a shellacking, period. Love OVER also, can't see any way the Noles don't get to 45 or more.

Why do you like FSU so much tomorrow? Feels like a classic spot for them to lose outright tomorrow. Everyone is on them and their QB is a major headcase and their defense is no where near as good as last season. Just curious what you see

Winston has a very unusual ability to block out the off field distractions. He should be drafted by the Raiders, or some other team that everyone else loves to hate. He plays the role of villain on this year's Criminoles to a "T". FSU's defense is obviously down I've not been impressed with Notre Dame's offense. Also, the Irish have turned it over 10 times in the last three games; that will be a death knell tomorrow. Even if they play close to flawless, the Noles should come out a bit red-assed by being displaced at the top of the polls (it won't matter if they go 13-0, but you use every bit of motivation you can in these sort of spots). I still see Notre Dame as a 7-5 or 8-4 team on paper that will end up 9-3 or 10-2 because it caught some breaks. Not like 2012's bullshit lucky year, but definitely have had the Dome smiling on them to an extent. Noles yet to cover, this is a perfect spot to do it with a deflated line against a team they should beat by three touchdowns or more.

no clue of what you're talking about gyno

I lean Iowa at +5, but would only take 6 as I made the game just 3, not far enough away from my price to take at this level. Iowa's covered three straight and seems to have rectified some offensive woes from earlier this season, although playing IU will help anyone do that.

adding 361 Washington +21 medium 2u. Too many for a Peterson-coached team that has been camouflaging weaknesses all season and quietly getting better. Still value after the rousing win last week in Berkeley.

375 Clempson -5 medium to big 2.5u. QB be damned, I think Stout will be okay today against a BC team that the Tigers should wear down.

Little more 395 Okie State. I liked them whether Boykin was playing or not, just gonna go for another unit at +10.

To finalize:

336 BG -2.5 for 2.5u
361 Wash +21 for 2u
363 UCLA -6.5 for 2u
372 USC -19.5 for 2u
375 Clemson -5 for 2.5u
395 Okie St +8.5 for 2u
395 Okie St +10 for 1u
404 FSU -10 for 2.5u
404 FSU -9.5 for 2u

GL today all... :shake:

there is sharp money on Notre Dame for sure. I would go for more but i have to respect those opinions, even though the line is a full touchdown too low in my opinion.

Was leaning Irish (surprise) and maybe more so the over in that one, rexy, what do you think on the total?

steam on Purdue. Fine by me, they're playing a non-shitty team that's not shaving points today.

The play: Minnesota -12.5 -105 medium 2u.

there is sharp money on Notre Dame for sure. I would go for more but i have to respect those opinions, even though the line is a full touchdown too low in my opinion.
Florida St just isn't the team they were last year but in your defense. ND is 1-16 against against top 5 teams since 1999. Turnovers are going to tell the story tonight.

Hoping ND solves the pesky turnover problem if but for a night, most have been self-inflicted, butterfingers wounds.

barkeep, see post 16 (Y) GL.

Just see a kamikaze effort from the Noles tonight. Too much talent to continue to let people backdoor them in these sorts of spots.... unless they're shaving. I don't think it's happening there and am wiling to try them tonight. I'll watch for it and change my mindset if need be. On paper i think it's a great mismatch and the game is in Tally and at night.

I'll take losing the bet to see FSU dominate. It could happen, though I personally see it as a TD game. Either way good luck!

I've been getting the feeling that FSU plays better than they really are tonight, they know it's their last chance to impress. GL with the wager, been hesitant to bet it myself but I think you're on it Rex.

Florida State -10 medium to big. Tagged CRIS at open. Winston plays, this will be a shellacking, period. Love OVER also, can't see any way the Noles don't get to 45 or more.

Like this one. Not on any other games you have.
BOL all day.

fuck it, i just realized i've got a correlated parlay with my Noles TT going over 40, lmao. Sharp move UN a bit ago, might be fakey fakey, gotta go now...

2 teamer - FSU -9.5 -105 to OVER 56 flat... 2 units to win 5.45

GL all...

2H Baylor OVER open order price does not matter, worst offensive half i have ever seen out of both teams all year and still got to 44

Guessing will come 39.5 or 40, still a big bet 3u.

FSU total up to 60. Debating trying a middle with my 56 but think I'll roll with the good number, ov 56 & -9

Back