Rexy's Week 7 Niffel...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Funny how life works. Last week, was not betting halves, and literally had no plays. So no thread. I had some PM's, answered them saying the same.

I'm in a yearlong ATS contest. Of course I go 12-2 and win it. LMAO.

Good news is that was worth a dime for my troubles, so beats a kick in the nads.

I took 4.5 with the Leos earlier in the week. That doesn't help any of you now, but I'd still take 3. Who is Kansas City to lay anything substantial away from home? Leos shuffled the deck, and now my man (and Razor's man from covers about `12 years ago) Jim Bob Cooter is calling plays. In all seriousness, expect more verticality and definitely expect better calls, period. Sometimes a little change is necessary. Detroit wins this one outright, but the points are nice. Medium play.

Minnesota -1 vs. Bears also a medium play. Can't believe how cheap this is, and it's an insult to the continuing development of the Vikes on both sides of the ball. That coach is turning them into a bullying-type team, and the QB will continue to develop.

Finally the number popped I was looking for on the Raiders, and I'll grab it. Count me as one who is NOT sold on the Jets, especially on their offense. This is a tough spot for them after the Foxboro loss last week and Oakland has put in a few really strong efforts; last week's win was one of total domination for three full quarters. Fans at home should be at full throat here. Another medium play on DaRaidaz +3 -105.

Denver could never be a 3 point underdog to anyone at home. I respect GB but the Pack have many weapons banged up, and now 18's had two full weeks to diagnose and repair some offensive woes. I made Denver -2 so it's an easy take, and don't be afraid to get some ML. Small Denver +3 -115 and ML +130 one unit each.

GL this week; i'll check back in a bit and advise on any games if y'all got questions. Have a couple of other opinions, but no other plays!

:shake:

Thanks for your insights and info - definitely provided some profits last weekend in both NCAAF AND NFL.

Back