Rexy's Week 7 Niffel...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Sup fellas, GL to all today...

Colts hanging in the 3 minus money range for some reason. I see some sharp Cincy but not enough to keep this cheap. Bengals just played 5 physical quarters and appear to have regressed since the first three weeks of the season.

THe play: Colts -3 -115 medium 2u.

Can't see how the Skins can lay 5 to anyone. I don't want to back Jesus Whitehurst but he should have fun with that secondary today. Can the Titans run the ball effectively? That will prolly be the key. If Locker were to play, they have to be bet. Not that he's great, it's that Whitehurst is bad. Real bad.

Bears laying 3 and change, I made a smidge higher but don't particularly like the spot. Feel Cutler can be pressured by Miami front 7.

Made Cleveland 4 and that's what it is. Seems sharp and pseudo-sharp on Jags, suckers Cle. No clue or feel.

Made seattle cheaper but would only take 7 flat or better with the Rammers. Pass for now.

Movers on Carolina at 10:05 EDT, no real opinion, i made game higher but GB has trouble stopping the run and 1 will be laughing at them now that he's healthy. GB no home covers last 7 vs. QB's not named Ponder.

Made Balty a smidge higher but no value in laying 6 or more here.

Bills getting into the high-rent district here, bad spot for them as well with trip to Jets next week. I made game around price, pass.

Detroit seems cheap but without 81 it's a different ballgame.

Diego way too cheap. All sorts of sharp on KC and I realize that Reid is great off the bye, blah blah blah, but this is a huge bet at this level.

The play: Diego -3 -115 or better big 3u.

Dallas way cheap vs. Gmen according to my numbers but this is also a bad spot for them, disparate results last week are SUPPOSED to make this line closer to 7, yet it's hovering inside of 5.

Made Arizona 4 against the Raiders and would lay 3 flat only small, but it's a smidge high at this level.

No opinion SF/Denver, should be fun to watch, made it 6 and expect it to close that.

Made Pitt a bit lower, wanted +4 with Houston but the number's gone. Pass.

GL this week...

:shake:

Back