Rexy's Week 7 College...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Right on the heels of a 1-9 Saturday, with Mishitgan State's woeful collapse the final kick in the nuts. Thanks to Clempson for salvaging something for me and only allowing me to lose a small new import car and not a mid-size or 4x4

This week I made many adjustments to many teams. Still, a few of them appear to not be enough (MSU, Nads).

The plays:

113 Mishitgan State. Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it. I dare Purdue to try to run the ball like they did last week with this new QB against this defense. Only way the Spartans don't cover 21 here is if they are dumping, which after shitting the bed against that sorry Nebraska, i'm not sure of. Med to big play 2.5 u

131 BC +4 medium. Posted in the movers/tout thread. I made BC a pick. NC State is hot garbage and one of the few teams i have accurately pegged through six weeks. Have to chime in while they still keep making bad prices. 2 units.

137 Miami O +14 medium. RedCocks coming off their first win in 2 years, albeit a cheap one. Still, admire the fact they can give up 41 in one half and zero in the next one. I do like their coach finally (first time since Walker) and believe this is too many against an Akron team that was a slow starter last week. 2u

151 North Texas +6.5 small to med. I made big adjustment to U-ab after listening to those who warned me against betting FIU against them. I got the keesh that day but got in bum last week, and after watching that tape, I had wrong side despite western ky errors. Still, line should be close to pick here and this guy won't outcoach McCarney. 1.5u

169 Washington +3.5 small to med. I made UW the favorite, and would go for more but must respect Dykes and his turnaround ability. Zero conference wins last year to first place in the P-12 North in mid-October. Impressive. Still, every game is a sweatbox and any points are welcome with the superior team. 1.5u

198 Tulane is going to be a bet, but i expect to be able to lay 3 flat or better so am waiting it out.

200 Reno. This is a game i think billy is fucking around with. The ol' double-reverse move deal. Bet Reno hard Monday, come back on Colly State semi hard ayer, and will eventually switcheroo back to Reno on gameday, or maybe Friday. I could be wrong, and if i see him definitely on Culo State, I'll dip out of some of this (try beating Billy with Reno, UNLV, U of L or UK over the long haul, i fucking dare you). But I made Reno a decent favorite, so I'll give it a stab medium to big. 2.5u

GL this week!

:shake:

Already looking forward to next season when DC from Sparty Narduzzi has his own program. Will be backing then often as he is one of if not best minds in all of college

shit, forgot about my Nadders.

Made huge adjustment down for Ball State. Made slight one up for Western Mich. I made the game 6.5, and then I found out Lembo is switching QB's. Halle-fuckin-lujah! Keith Glantz made 7, i made close to that, another guy in Vegas 3.5, another one down here 6, so real simple play with the QB change. Medium to big 2.5u ML even money.

i like the new QB, and Lembo is the best coach in the MAC.This QB change should help them turn it around; hopefully it's not too late.

i like the new QB, and Lembo is the best coach in the MAC.This QB change should help them turn it around; hopefully it's not too late.

Lembo may very well be the best coach in the MAC but he looked like an amateur last week vs Army. Ball plays Army every yr yet they played defense like they never faced an option attack. The freshman QB was atrocious - the time to change QB's was at halftime last week. Yes I had Ball St last week so I am angry but Lembo resembled my middle school coach last week - clueless and stupid.

i can't argue against any of that, shocking to see them get punished by an angry Army side. Their ex-DC is now the Army DC, and I have a feeling that is the biggest personnel loss Lembo's ever suffered on his coaching staff.

thanks folks.

198 Tulane -3 flat big 3u play. I posted it in the line moves thread as the number was starting to pop.

I also have 1 more unit on Washington +4.5, total of 2.5u there. Made UW the favorite, and Cal's in a heartstopper every week. Can't lay this number as the competition class continues to escalate.

thanks folks.

I also have 1 more unit on Washington +4.5, total of 2.5u there. Made UW the favorite, and Cal's in a heartstopper every week. Can't lay this number as the competition class continues to escalate.

Played Washington as well. Made the game a PK. Cal gave up 812 yds off offense last week and WON! Outgained by 220+ yds. I'm surprised it got as high as +4.5. I don't get it.

Played Washington as well. Made the game a PK. Cal gave up 812 yds off offense last week and WON! Outgained by 220+ yds. I'm surprised it got as high as +4.5. I don't get it.

Cal/WSU game wrong place to focus here....UW gave up almost 600 to FBS school, barely out-stated Georgia State at home (and really got pushed around the entire 1st half) and really got buried by Stanford but for a +3 TO margain (including 2 TOs redzone TOs) and a defensive UW TD, Stanford woudl have won by 20+........hate to say it, but Colorado, WSU and even NW are better teams than the UW...can't put my finger on why, but they are just massively under-performing...along the lines of what ULL has done....and with the exception of Stanford, this is by far the best team UW will have faced this year.....this is Miles 2nd road start, and he really wasn't asked to do much in his first (UW ran for 500+ yards that game)......maybe this is the breakout game, but it would shock me

but, good health to the UW backers.....know I hate being oppo Rex

ps....fun fact...absent a kneel down at teh end of the WSU game, Cal has scored TDs the least 7 times it has touched the ball....5 offensive TDs and 2 KR TDs....Goff is legit and teh UW secondary is soft

Last edited:
ah yes, the outcome, the final kick in the dick sans cup of a brutally bad day. lmao.

jimmymo thanks for the info, as always appreciated, just taking a price. Made Wash a small favorite and felt taking 3.5 and then 4.5 just too good to be true with a Cal team that's life and death every time out.

bemiss, i have literally zero clue what Big Al and Huntdog are talking about, hunt pollutes the line moves thread with stuff like that and names i've never heard of and i have 0 clue what it is he means with any of it. If there's any true money on a game, trust me, I see it way before anyone on any of these forums does. GL to us this weekend...

Major move by Steve Deace...
You follow him bar? Interesting. Would like to discuss off line. Compare notes . Michigan guy but Iowa based and mostly a political guy now . Listen to his podcast several times a week. You listen? Hawkeye nation

CKR, I wish you a HUGE turn around this week as I see you are all in on your plays! You deserve better results! GL

It says a lot about my situation these days, but I haven't capped any of the games you're playing other than having an opinion that Sparty is the right side. I hope you win them all. Good luck, King.

111 Texas +17 small to medium. Principle here. They beat this team catching a similar number last year by grinding them into the ground. I've yet to be impressed with Oklahoma OR their QB. That bowl last year was a one-off catching Bama in a flat spot. Nothing I've seen tells me otherwise. On those lines, I'm also not impressed with TCU, they beat an overrated team and had to struggle to do so at home. If Baylor gets to 7 you can chart me on a medium lay there. As it stands, I might add even all the way up to -9.5 + money.

GL Rex- like the BC play and opposite on Cal today. Do you expect Mich. State will get driven up this morning?

not sure on Mich State i think if anything it might come down more from what i see. no one sharp that i respect is on them, but then again that was the case last week before Nebraska. I am real worried that they might be dumpers after watching that 4Q last week. Real easy to shave inside of 3 touchdowns and have no one think anything of it.

I'm still pissed about that 4th qtr from last week, like you said the final kick in the nuts for the day lol....you mentioned yesterday that you thought the move on Rice was fake. Pick to 3 and then settled back on 2.5. What do you think about that game?

I made Rice 3, no clue, i've had them twice this year and am 0-2. Seems a bad spot fro them but who knows. I still think it's fake from reading my chart. Game should crash, they're trying to push it up to 3 and blast army i think.

Any opinion on my Gophers today? Also, curious what you made the Aubbie/Messy St. line. Thanks bro.

gophers appear to possibly have sharp support. I made game 2.5, no real clue.

i have been low on auburn all year, make them -2 today after a pretty big adjustment up. no clue, can't wait to watch some of it.

thanks boss. I might have one or two other games to ask about later today. I appreciate your input.

2H Texas + big. Strong so much better than Stoops it's not funny. Game is totally one sided, and at least upholds the belief I have that Okie QB is garbage and they are overrated. +10 or better I want.

i added Clempson 174 -9 -105 small, just a play on a number i make higher with U of L receiver being out. Not sure which QB plays for U of L but it shouldn't matter, this is a big step up in class for them and a slice of reality should deck them in the nose today

Hey Rex, what are you feeling about Reno, gonna wait and see or start buying a little back?...thanks a bunch!!!

i got the ass end of Reno line move unless billy comes back in at post to bet them and proves us all wrong. Was hoping to take more +3 but as it is i'm stuck right now with Reno even money for 2.5u, which sucks considering there is +125 available now. Having a good day so could press a bit but will sit it out and hope for the best.

one of billy's guys just took Reno +125 ML. Not sure if he was picking off a number, or getting out of his original play. Looks like that guy never bet on Colly State so it still might be the side (pray)

Thoughts on the late night tilt between Ole Piss and aTm? Line moving up to 2.5 from 1.5 on aTm at my shop in the last few minutes.

2H Memphis State OVER 24 medium

great game to watch, all the situational handicapping favors Ayyunem, and after the way Messy State shit all over themselves and still manhandled Aubbie, it should tell you that the loss last week was to a damn good team. I could only have Ayyunem and that coach at home in this spot, but number does not support a play.

numbers matter, folks.

CRIS opened that Fla Intl 3.

I was not interested until I could take 6.5, as that gave me a winner +3 for the game.

Do not concentrate on my sides, but rather my numbers, if I do not list reasons why...

:shake:

Back