Rexy's Week 7 CFB...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Another choppy week last week. Again, winner for games and loser in the second halves. Maybe my second half eye has deserted me. Maybe there's just too much else going on to focus on the mistakes. If I can't get it turned around soon, gonna start betting less 2h's...

BYU getting cheap tonight with Walters and all of his followers and minions on UC. Wouldn't be surprised if they announce Mangum is a scratch about five minutes to kickoff.

Made Houston much cheaper and lean Tulane at 21 but no play against. Did not cover last week against SMU and this is another big number tonight on the road against a team that has improved in its last two efforts. Nothing for now, but considering Tulane if it goes up anymore.

UConn is inside a field goal vs. USF. I realize laying anything with UConn is prolly suicidal, but I did make this game 6.5 and can see UConn showing continued offensive improvement.

The play: 128 UConn -2.5 -105 med 2u.

The Testiculars are very cheap now against Jorga State. Big class drop for them, and even though I lowered the Nadders pretty good in my power ratings a couple of weeks ago, I still made this one much higher.

The play: 134 Ball State -12.5 med 2u

Laying a touchdown with Virginia is likely suicidal, but I have to trust my numbers, and even with a Cuse QB back, this game should still be closer to two touchdowns than one.

The play: 138 Virginia -7 -105 small to med 1.5u

Not sure how Air Force can lay four in Fort Collins. Realize the Flyboys have been a much better ATS team this year. Colorado State playing with legitimate revenge as their nine-game winning streak was halted in Colorado Springs in the season finale. Respect what the Flyboys have done but this game could go either way.

The play: 158 Colorado State +4 small to med 1.5u

Deep breaths here. Even if Troy State's QB plays, i only made them about an 8-point favorite over Idaho. With the Vandals getting back their QB, they are worth a shot; this is a big number for Troy State to lay to anyone.

The play: 179 Idaho +13 medium 2u

Billy can keep betting UNC-Charlotte, and I'll keep going against him. Our CTG resident Old Dome expert Dollaz says that the Monarchs should be improving as the season wears on; this is a youthful group. I want to keep getting the 49ers for as long as they keep putting up bad lines on them.

The play: 188 Old Dome -5.5 med to big 2.5u

Will give a look at Iowa State if TCU creeps up any higher. Cyclones playing with legit revenge after TCU had to blast them right back to Ames to impress the computers in the season finale last year. The Cyclones were banged up and ready to cash out - expect a pants-on-fire effort here, and the ISU offense has enough weapons to keep Boykin and his mates on the bench for long periods here. Will consider 20 and 20.5 which is what is there but will try to wait out 21 first.

I made Ohio State way higher but it seems their shaving antics are even worse than Florida State's last season. I missed the 17 so pass for now but if it goes back there, I'll make a small play on them based on my number here (-23) and nothing else.

That's it for now... GL this week...

:shake:

I will go find it .. tcu didn't just blast them .. they humiliated them by taking knees with five minutes to go .. no seriously ... they took knees with roughly five to go. I remember it. I will go find the play by play. So I agree with the revenge angle.

(5:30 - 4th) Kyle Hicks run for 2 yds to the IowSt 5
[h=3]2nd and Goal at ISU 5[/h](4:45 - 4th) Bram Kohlhausen run for a loss of 1 yard to the IowSt 6

[h=3][/h](4:45 - 4th) Timeout TCU, clock 04:45

[h=3]3rd and Goal at ISU 6[/h](4:30 - 4th) TEAM run for no gain to the IowSt 6

[h=3]4th and Goal at ISU 6[/h](4:05 - 4th) TEAM run for a loss of 1 yard to the IowSt 7

what's funny about that game is that for maybe 12-13 mins i thought ISU lined up and competed; i remember watching it and thinking, man this could be a game. Then I got busy with some other shit and looked up and said WTF happened in Fort Worth?

But yes, good catch Kyle.

I'm still shellshocked (hungover?) about losing that Boise half.

-1 net turnover second half after -6 in the first, touchdown called back for holding and missed 2 pt conversion.

That will be the only game Boise loses all year. Those happen.

I made LSU on number no clue how to read Florida with all the internal issues. I would only have had Southern Cal but the number is ruined now, made ND 3.

Against the world?? Of sharps? Most are on Marshall, no?

FAU, man, frustrating team to watch. Can't take the points there no matter what!

all sharp on FAU.

I just looked at the bet count, you're right about the game. suckers are betting We Are about 5-to-1. Whoops.

When i say the world, i mean the people i have to beat on a daily basis to survive, hence everyone I chart that i respect and i consider to be sharp.

I am on the only person i consider to be at least semi-smart that is on Marshall. It's okay, I beat them with We Are Marshall on Purdue (lucky) and USM (right side) already this year. I'll try again.

i have insight but have been doing good not posting baseball, and as i am pretty superstitious i'll just say that today my first bet rhymes with dover in the KC game, and tonight I'll be on the team that rhymes with Bets and also in the series.

2H Northern Illinois -7.5 med 2u

while i have a second there, how depressing these last few games have been. Lembo I thought for sure was going to get the Wake job or UConn job a couple of years and was terrified of that. I thought he best MAC coach by 9 miles.

They are getting worse. The defense can't tackle air. How Georgia State can just go up and down the field after watching them play twice this year totally confounds me. I can't believe there has been this much regression. I thought looking at the schedule that they could win every game the rest of the way but this is the worst team they play, so I guess they could lose them all, eh?

i like Nebraska 2H but this Minnesota has won 3 games already this year they shoulda lost, i not gonna try to make Nebraska do it considering they've lost 3 they COULDA won... i mean fuck a duck, they never punted and are catching points at half and kicked off?

Back