Rexy's Week 6 Niffel...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
6-0 last two weeks Niffel.

Had no strong opinion tonight but Billy forced my hand with his Houston and UN plays.

Indy been great on Thursday dating back to 18 and been unbeatable in the division since Luck lost to Houston as a rookie. He'll be assramming them for years. No strong opinion til -1.5 popped. YOu can lay 2 also.

The play: Colts -1.5 small to medium 1.5u

GL....
:shake:

buoyed by a 15-6 college day (thanks, second half bets, first time in a long time that i saw things good at halftime in the amateurs).

Like Denver to maul jets but i made cheaper, cannot lay DD's on the road in an early start.

Sharpest friends i know, 2 of them, both love Cleveland but to lay points vs. pitt the way that series has gone since Ben was a Miami Redskin, would be looney.

No clue what to get out of Tenny without Jake Casillero. Jags less than a TD road dog for the only time all year.

Hawks/Bears should be fun for my fantasy. I have Cutler as a QB :) No clue what the right side is. I made 2.5/55

Liked Miami but missed price, wanted 3.5 vs. GB, pass at this level.

No value on Minny now, lean them for sure but pass as I wanted + money ML.

No clue on Cincy, my gut tells me they thrash Carolina today but Caro don't get thrashed, defense too good. Bengals got gashed on the ground last week, can Panteros exploit some of the same shit NE did?

Wrong team favored in Buffalo today. I have been against or neutral to NE every week, no reason to stop now.

Tampa game should be pick. Will be plenty warm down in south Florida this week, and that game in Indy last week was very physical. Bucs not getting proper respect since changing quarterbacks.

Diego, until they get right, i'll continue to plug away. it's the gift that keeps giving.

No clue on Bags, bad spot for them but I made higher. I should say no clue on Dallass, though if i were giving out awards, their DC would be coach of the year.

Would bet Arizona but Carson Palmer ruins the play. With Stanton, you could lay 5.5 or less and not sweat it, as they are far superior.

I like Giants a ton tonight but my number does not support the play so i pass.

Will like Rams tomorrow, if I se the number starting to get away I will take +3.5 -120 but for now pass. I would ideally like 4.

The plays:

Buffalo +110 or better small to medium 1.5u.

Tampa Bay +3.5 medium 2u.

San Diego -7 even medium 2u.

GL!

miami 2h i made pick -120 on the bottom, or 1/2 dog 25, whatever you prefer. Would only have GB at this level but pass.
Lean UN 23 also

I was more surprised to see their defense continuously allow the Raiders to move the ball up and down the field with a rookie QB at the helm. Perhaps they overlooked the Raiders

Back