Rexy's Week 6 College...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Short on time, and embarrassed for not getting up at least ayer before the Doyers ruined my day.

316 Georgia -33 small.

330 Cincinnati -3 small to medium.

342 Norkerlina +3 medium (see the tout thread for my play on that at a widely-available number). Would take ML for less if that's all you can find.

351 Sakerlina -3.5 medium to big.

353 Ball State ML +115 or better medium.

356 Beegees -3 big.

396 Wazzou -3 small to med.

406 Clempson -14 real big. Best bet of week.

408 Western Ky -9 medium.

410 Mich State -6.5 big.

GL today!

anything to do with ramming it up that queer Doeren's arse is fine with me. I am sick of him getting the money when he doesn't deserve it; this has gone back a few years now.
GL to us...

GL Rex on So. Carolina today although at considerably worse number. I really thought Kentucky offense was putrid last week especially in the 2H and certainly don't think they have the passing game to give SC any problems. Also on BG and Mich. State. Need to look at Clemson.

that sakerlina game is funny, game came way down but somehow i look at my chart and most of the guys i put on there are on the favorite, and a few of them at a worse price than i got. One guy i respect is on UK, and as a fan this would be a good day to turn the corner, but I don't see it happening just yet. They're two years or so from being in a spot like Ole Miss or Messy State, and need a life-altering class with surrounding ones that have enough 4-star talent to compliment it.

walters on the clock, just laid 9 with illinois, wish i had gotten that at a slightly better number.

i'm ready for someone to beatdown that sorry notre dame, they keep beating up on shit teams. this is probably the team to do it but my price doesn't support a play either way, i made stanford -1

walters on the clock, just laid 9 with illinois, wish i had gotten that at a slightly better number.

i'm ready for someone to beatdown that sorry notre dame, they keep beating up on shit teams. this is probably the team to do it but my price doesn't support a play either way, i made stanford -1
Ouch...what are u talking about..michigan is a good team! Haha

I made TAMU -1 too. Yet somehow like the other side more than TAMU. Spot hell for aggie I guess makes it hard to guess the true hfa for the game. With you on a couple. Like you, I get maybe wanting Kentucky at 7 or more but I just don't think The OBC can live with losing to Kentucky. If you take 3.5 with Kentucky, you have to expect them to win to play it really ... and like you, I just took SC on the principle that more times than not ( enough to cover 1-2 point wins ) SCarolina is going to win. A lot of history on our side.

MSU at -6.5 .. curious what the money distribution on that was for you. I mean it touched 10 before plummeting, meaning msu took a lot of money from 8/8.5 up so it would seem to take a lot to make it drop below 7. It wasn't like it opened 10 and got hammered down with no money on the other side.

I should be on bearcats too probably .. just worry Memphis goes from seeing elite defense to bearcats often confused defense.

good luck today, Master Rex

Do you know of any significant/respected movers on that FL/Tenny game? My book just went from FL +3 to -1.

more Ball State +3 for me medium. that's Walters on Florida.

there is good money for Corn for sure, but this to me looks like grown men at home at night against confused boys (see McNeese State)

GL to you too Kyle, let's get at it... thanks for the words fellas...

QB for Maryland in also, billy's guys were taking out all the 7. Game would close closer to 4 than 7 if it didn't start at noon and the public wasn't on Ohio State.

Bama getting shoved up again, so fake it's funny. Walters a cinch to be on Ole Miss, just wants to see how high he can shove it before he blasts it.

only taking into account one bad half against mcneese is ignoring 4.5 other performances where nebraska ran up and down the field all game doing whatever they wanted.

this is a different beast tonight, cubsker. there's probably only 1 game all year where Nebraska will physically outmatched in that sad league, and it's tonight.

this is a different beast tonight, cubsker. there's probably only 1 game all year where Nebraska will physically outmatched in that sad league, and it's tonight.

they weren't overmatched last year with a worse OL with 3 starters out, a frosh QB, and a better spartan D so I don't see any reason they will be this year either. Line looks right to me. Good health.

Back