Rexy's Week 5 Niffel...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Might need to stick to Sunday's after a 4-0 week last week, especially with the recent debacles in college lately for me.

Unfortunately, not too much for me to like.

Would take 3 with Bears but no less. Pass.

No clue in Cleveland/Tennessee. Can the Cavs lay on the road?

Sharpies all over Rams, I wanted them myself, but at +7 not at +4.

Billy might be on the Giants, but I wanted to only lay 3 there. Four is too much.

Sharp on Tampa, but I would only consider +11, even though I think they are right side.

Lean Houston but missed the number, looks like billy on them for sure, sick that I didn't consider 6.5 at least small.

Lean Bills at the higher price, not much of an opinion now. Johnson playing but could be limited. Orton the new QB; if he shows rust then they won't cover. If he plays well, they can win. I'll advise at halftime.

Billy on Baltimore, as well as other sharp. This game should be about 5.5 or 6, so I see value in the Colts at home laying inside a FG.

Lean Jags but really wanted 7 there, can't take 6 in what will be 50/50 ish crowd noise prolly.

Lean Zona but nothing there with both off byes, who knows what you'll get.

Lean Chiefs but wanted 6, they already took it out. Must note also that the Chiefs are a public dog.

Diego i am seemingly on every week, and nothing's changed here. I am a bit worried about them not running for shit, and whether they are outmatched up front by the Jets front 7, but Rios has been great.

Cincy should brutishly pound the Pats. All of the situational stuff mentioned also must be somewhat mitigated by the fundamental mismatches up front on both sides. I only made CIncy 1 so cannot bet as people are adjusting to how bad NE finally (I been against all 4 games), but i could not have NE here regardless of how much of an overreaction there's been.

To wrap:

Colts -2.5 medium to big

Diego -6 medium to big.

Two pieces, GL...

:shake:

thanks fellas, gonna petition the mods and partners to change my name to doggy's recommendation if i don't turn it around with the amateurs soon

I liked Washington, thank God I didn't bet. Was looking for 7.5 and it never popped. I would be sick if I had lost it like that.

I look forward to your NFL thread every week man - keep up the excellent work. Always spot on analysis breaking down every game!

Back