Rexy's Week 5 College...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Hope everyone has a prosperous week.

I will be adding as we go, wanted to get the first big bet out of the way. I have 2-3 more big ones. This one stood out and I wanted to get before all the numbers were gone.

The play: Tennessee -19.5 big.
:goal:

Oregon State -10.5 -106 big and -110 big. Not much to say here other than the fact I made this line farther off than I've ever made any line in the last 6 years from the Tuesday settled number.

i made the duckies 40, total 804. No strong opinion as of now but CRIS really f'ed up that open etc

Thanks Rex. Seemed high to me @ 36 but what do I know...Ball State/Toledo total should be 802, don't think I like the Nadders in that one...but good luck.

Oregon State -10.5 -106 big and -110 big. Not much to say here other than the fact I made this line farther off than I've ever made any line in the last 6 years from the Tuesday settled number.

same here. made the beavs a 19.5 favorite.
also like the over a bit.

i made the duckies 40, total 84. No strong opinion as of now but CRIS really f'ed up that open etc

39 for me, so we're close there too.

Timmy, i sure hope so; or at least slow it. They played a pretty good game last year in Dildoland and beat them outright and have generally been cockstrong under Lembo ATS. Still flying under the radar and I'll have them again this week as soon as the resistance shows up, which I expect soon...

Ye ask, ye shall receive, Timbo...

The play: Nadders PICK medium. After the move, all value lies on the Lembos to continue on a march to a 1-loss season and the MAC title. An easy bet here for the superior team at home.

will be on Florida at some point. It's a tough game because if billy gets involved, it's going to go through one key number at least. I don't want to miss less than 13 if he on my side so be advised that I will be betting Florida at -12.5 or better if I see the game starting to fly up. The CRIS guys have been cheap all week so there's little doubt they are on the dog. If Billy on UK then it might go to 10, 10.5 painted, and will be a lay at that number for sure.

gl this week rex..i know i ask most weeks but i value your opinion and prevents me from betting with my heart...so with that being said, what are your thoughts on ND OU game?

i made Oklahoma higher but i have no clue. I really don't like ND just as I didn't last year but they dominated that team on the road...

Minnesota UN 46 -106 and UN 46.5 flat medium. Rain there, two teams that will likely run it to begin with and two fairly stout defenses pre-conference. Seems a good recipe for UNDER so long as I can dodge ot.

112 Pitt -4 flat. Not much to so when the world is 5 and guy hangs his balls out with a 4 flat. I only made 7.5 but that's a lay at 4 flat at home against a sorry Vagina team that will lose to the Nadders next week.

Stanford/Wash State UN 47.5 small to medium. Rain game and two teams that would prefer to run and have fairly stout defenses from what I've seen thus far.

Oregon State/Colo UNDER 60 small. I love the side so much here that I don't want to piss in my own face, but I'll take a shot here in saying Colorado will struggle to score.

Houston U pick flat first half medium. Who are they trying to fool using 2 flat for the game. They are on UTSA every week, and have fucked me out of a medium car in the process. I'll get them back soon enough.

i do have two bets on the Testicles, one at -2 and the other at pick, so that is my biggest play in college to this point this weekend.

i laid -16 there at CRIS when it was flat a bit ago, just no time to post. There is obviously sharp opposition, Walters and the CRIs guys etc., but i made game WAY higher. Take my chances with my work against anyone... GL...

yes, sorry. Nadders, Testicles, Ball U, Gonads, Testicle Tech, Ball State all the same shit... the school in Muncie with the stadium off McGalliard Road (aka Indiana State Hwy. 332).

:shake: GN and GL to all...

2H Purdue PICK medium. They took the redshirt off this stud freshman from Terre Haute at the end of the first half and the offense responded immediately. Even though Northern is scoring at will, I think the Boilers will start to keep up with them now.

Also on Tennessee again in the 2H. Butch was spittin fire going into the locker room after a second straight end zone pick to end the half.

Thanks for the post. Put Ball State and Oregon State to good use. Your insights are very appreciated.

:shake:

This Oregon game is stone comical. It's a huge favorite to go over unless both teams just run and run the rest of the way and Oregon literally brings in true freshmen at every position and every play is a dive right or dive left. Neither team punting in the first half (unless 4th and a jillion) of a 41-0 game and then Cal kicking a FG for me to get a 1H push on UN 44 + money is a joke.

Nice call on the Beavs Rex. Losing that total with the shit play at the end was enough to make me turn off the TV for the day... fuckers

Back