Rexy's Week 4 college...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
One play for now. It will move soon.

Kansas State +6 -106 medium to big.

:shake:

Back with much more later, probably after the RAS totals are done.

I made the game a lot lower, closer to 8.5 or 9 ish but I missed the 14.5 and won't take a secondary number. Most sharp on the dog, which makes me feel even worse about it.

Adding:

Louisiana Lafayette -5.5 at Akron medium. So the Zippies got me last week but they still stink; just caught Mishitgan in a letdown spot. There is still a big talent gap to overcome here and anything inside a touchdown is relatively cheap for one of the Sun Belt's best against one of the MAC's worst. Akron will have to beat me again.

I made the game a lot lower, closer to 8.5 or 9 ish but I missed the 14.5 and won't take a secondary number. Most sharp on the dog, which makes me feel even worse about it.

Oouch...easy pass then...lol..no problem just watching that one. I could see it close for a half but the tigers are just too explosive imo. Best of luck this weekend.

Agree on ULL Rex.

You going back to the well with your boys in Muncie? I want to do it...but last week has me all pissed off...

Mars - Last week was a very frustrating game; totally dominated the entire first half. Four turnovers were the only thing keeping it from being much worse than 27-9. I guess the heat gassed them out; they were on the sideline with the sun while UNT had the shade the whole 2nd half. The lines on both sides just wore down and it's hard to win on the road when you give the ball up like they did. Stan Parrish is the OC at EMU now and I expect them to come with some sort of exotic scheme, just not sure EMU is good enough to execute it. Yes, I'll be on the nadders again as I made theg ame much higher. Will look to lay 10 or less when it goes back down.

Oouch...easy pass then...lol..no problem just watching that one. I could see it close for a half but the tigers are just too explosive imo. Best of luck this weekend.

I also don't see how the Tar Heels stay with Clemson for 4 quarters. Clemson won't be taking this game lightly.

UTEP +3 -115 is available at BOL right now; i took 3 flat earlier in the week and forgot to post. Also can recommend +125 ML, which I took at BOL and it's still there. Combined it's a medium to big play, as I made UTEP closer to a 6 point favorite. I really like Larry Coker, but my numbers don't like his team, and they'll have zero answer for Jamiell Showers...

San Jose State +4.5 medium to big. I made the other team favored here, and marsski has a great paragraph writeup that says it all in his thread.

Georgia Tech -5.5 medium to big. Only way it can go is up I would think, despite this CRIS and their opinions.

The robot just moved San Jose 4 cents after my decent-sized bet, and then they moved it right back to flat. Never seen anything like this; they are literally forcing you to bet sides.

Rolling with you on most this week Rex. Seeing more value this week than the first 3 for sure. good luck to us this week

One play for now. It will move soon.

Kansas State +6 -106 medium to big.

:shake:

Back with much more later, probably after the RAS totals are done.
Have this line -110

seems to not be cooperating, the line that is....gotta be big TX money yeah(I mean just avg bettors that are wealthy btw)?

Ball State -9.5 -107 medium. Made it way higher, not really much else to say. Either I have a bad rating on the Nadders, or they do.

twink - Ash is playing for Texas; that's the reason why the line went back up most likely. I doubt he's gonna play defense though; that's where the concerns lie for the Horns.

Wade - I made Wake 5; a friend made it pick. No thought whatsoever there.

ETG - I made USC 7.5, other guy i respect made 4. Seems pseudo-sharp is on Utags. I don't know. No play for me. Back in the AM...

Really like West By God Virginia and took some 6 flat earlier in the week small to medium ish but would not bet it at +4, only +4.5 if it rebounds. Seems Spiro or billy set the game up earlier, and i was lucky enough to sniff it out. I like Maryland's improvements but the line was out of whack considering the Turrapin HFA is mitigated somewhat by playing in Baltimore.

Louisiana Tech +10.5 medium. Who is Kansas to lay DD's to anyone? LT changing QB's; it can't be any worse than they've been so far.

Really like West By God Virginia and took some 6 flat earlier in the week small to medium ish but would not bet it at +4, only +4.5 if it rebounds. Seems Spiro or billy set the game up earlier, and i was lucky enough to sniff it out. I like Maryland's improvements but the line was out of whack considering the Turrapin HFA is mitigated somewhat by playing in Baltimore.

Louisiana Tech +10.5 medium. Who is Kansas to lay DD's to anyone? LT changing QB's; it can't be any worse than they've been so far.
My concern with MD today is that both starting corners are out Johnson and McDougle. Goins and Lively are very capable players but the depth after that is untested. I am concerned about MD adjustments in the secondary for their nickel and dime defenses. They were looking at different options this week, including using more of their safety depth in those nickel and dime coverages.

North Carolina/GT OVER 57.5 (BOL) for their limit. It was 68-50 last year. You do the math. THis is good for medium to big up to 59.

Texas Tech 2H -11.5 -110 small. Then it flew in my face. So -11.5 +103 medium. How is Texas State gonna score? Just hope KK keeps the back door slammed shut.

Back