Rexy's Week 3 CFB...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Sorry so late to post, but also was late to play. Will explain later in this thread or next week's when I get time.

Here's the card. All numbers are currently available (hence why was late to play, thanks to work projects, the Tues/Weds champions league parties I went to where I was an outcast for betting live during the games then the life of the party from 5 Eastern til 12 or 1 am lmao).

Been basically since the Denver game last Thursday in the sweatbox every day with big plays and I'm stone worn out. Can't wait to get to MOnday so I can breathe.

122 UCF +11.5 for 2
132 Beegees +6 for 1.5
146 Toledo -21 for 1.5
150 Cuse +14 for 1.3
172 Appy St +4.5 for 1.5
194 Owe Miss +10.5 for 1.5 will add if goes up
199 Fuckin Navy -5.5 for 1 only F them
209 Utah -12.5 for 1

GL!

Several games are close to my numbers and I'll perhaps be adding throughout the day.

Ask about any games and I'll try to respond promptly.

:shake:

I am plowing into Florida State live. Got about 4u on it already with some ML at +320 ish avg and +8.5 to +10.5 as well. Will be looking for more at half if they go in with a little bit of momentum.

Navy thoughts? Fritz is an offense guy, but wouldn't he be ABLE TO LEND A HAND IN STOPPING THE TRIPLE OPTION?

twink, i bet on Navals, see above.

This Florida State game is making me re-think what i thought i knew about college football.

I am seriously considering quitting betting on this shit.

twink, i bet on Navals, see above.

This Florida State game is making me re-think what i thought i knew about college football.

I am seriously considering quitting betting on this shit.
It is rather astonishing, quite frankly....

never in my life have i seen them get dominated like this, ever. to be honest, not even close.

The U of L QB is some sort of freak. No real accuracy downfield but hasn't needed it to this point of the season and I'm not real sure when he'll need it - that includes the trip to Clempson.

Back