Rexy's Week 2 Niffel...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
A few for today, no time for writeups.

Carolina -1 medium vs. Detroit. At home, on grass, Lions off short week. Caro with Cam, even without Hardy, is superior team. Game should be closer to 4 or 5.

Tennessee -3 -120 big. Dallas is a dumpster fire; Titans have a good coach and QB seems to be making progress finally. DC is the best in the league. They'll stymie the Cowpokes.

Ariz ML +115 small to med. Stanton starting over Palmer is not a downgrade, Arizona is physically superior on both sides. An easy take.

Missed boat on Vikings +6 when AP got announced out. They are superior to NE as well. That's the side but I won't bet a bad price.

Cincy -5 medium vs. Atl. Bengals will physically beat this team up. Letdown spot for Atlanta for sure given that they have a division game coming Thursday.

Diego +5 small to med. Would love them here but Bags have four extra days of rest/prep. Still think Diego wins but I was wrong last week about Bags so who knows.

GL this week!

:cheers:

Great looking card today Rex that nearly mirrors mine. Love all of these plays + Washington today. Get paid brother!!

2H Packers -7 medium to big. Feel like they took the Jets' best punch and now have asserted themselves and should dominate going forward.

thanks sir, it was a great weekend, one of my best in a long time. If only I had the bankroll I had last year at this time... sigh...

:shake:

Walters is almost for sure on Philly.

I lean the Colts if you can lay less than 3 but really don't have many thoughts; I made Indy 3 and 53 and that's basically what you see everywhere. No play for me; i'll post at half if i do anything.

Walters is almost for sure on Philly.

I lean the Colts if you can lay less than 3 but really don't have many thoughts; I made Indy 3 and 53 and that's basically what you see everywhere. No play for me; i'll post at half if i do anything.

thank you for taking your time to post

Back