Rexy's Week 2 CFB...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Sup fellas. Small losers on all 3 fronts (games, second halves and I-AA games) last weekend. Nothing too big and I still feel good about my numbers, as many of them from BOL open moved my way pretty hard Sunday afternoon.

One play tonight. Am on the dog in Miami. Maryland travelling down there to play the first of two straight in the Sunshine State. I'm not sure when the schedule was made, but new coach D.J. Durkin used to be an assistant at Florida and knows that area like the back of his hand for recruiting purposes. He gets to go to Orlando next week with the Turtles as well. FIU led Indiana 13-12 after three quarters last week, but a couple of pick-6's allowed IU an easy win and cover.

FIU is by no means a very good football team, but I do have a healthy respect for Ron Turner and don't think they will mail it in. The quarterback is in his third season as a starter and despite some mistakes last week, won't be overwhelmed by anything the Terps do on defense. He set school records for yards and touchdowns in 2015. This is also a significant upgrade in class for Maryland from HBCU Howard last week. Perry Hills is back for his 11th season for Maryland at quarterback. I have IU a few points better than the Terps, so can't figure out how the spread came higher than last week, especially with FIU playing IU much closer in the box than on the scoreboard.

It's a White Out night at FIU, and Friday night spots are tricky tasks and not ones that Big 10 teams make very often, particularly on the road to a C-USA team. Take the points.

FIU +12 for 2 units.

Saturday card I will be sending along later tonight. Most plays are in.

:shake:

I don't think you've ever played MD in all the years I've known you except maybe once....vs WVU in the Gator Bowl in circa 2004. BOL Rex.

lmao is that true? i sure wish i would have had them tonight. i can go back through records but i am positive i had them at least once a couple of years ago at the very minimum.

will be back in the AM to post once the first English soccer game is gone. good win.

Ask about any game and I'll get to you at some point before the noon games kick. Only time to post plays at this point.

Clempson in an awful spot today but I made much higher against Troy State. Game 336, minus 34 is a 1.5u play for me. I will not bet it at a worse number.

340 Duke I am sick that I missed price. Laid some 6.5 small for 1u only. If it goes back to 6 or less I will tag it again.

347 Jorja State +21.5 small to med 1.5u. First time I've bet this sorry mess since the UNC-Charlotte debacle 53 weeks ago.

Missed price on 364 Messy State. Not sure I want them anyways after how they did me a week ago.

If 373 Norkerlina goes any cheaper it's probably a small lay, I made the game 11.5. Pass for now.

I made 378 Corn much higher but i might have a bad number on both teams so passing. Wyo coach a Corn alum so it's special for him.

380 Southern Cal I made higher but who wants that bag of shit after what I saw last week. Excuse me for not buying this Bama being the real deal yet. It might well show up today.

Holy War best game on card. Can't wait to watch it.

UCLA I made much higher, but not interested in them in this spot.

San Diego State game 392 lay 7 minus 05 worst. I bet that for 1.5u myself.

GL today!

Ask about any game and I'll get to you at some point before the noon games kick. Only time to post plays at this point.

Clempson in an awful spot today but I made much higher against Troy State. Game 336, minus 34 is a 1.5u play for me. I will not bet it at a worse number.

340 Duke I am sick that I missed price. Laid some 6.5 small for 1u only. If it goes back to 6 or less I will tag it again.

347 Jorja State +21.5 small to med 1.5u. First time I've bet this sorry mess since the UNC-Charlotte debacle 53 weeks ago.

Missed price on 364 Messy State. Not sure I want them anyways after how they did me a week ago.

If 373 Norkerlina goes any cheaper it's probably a small lay, I made the game 11.5. Pass for now.

I made 378 Corn much higher but i might have a bad number on both teams so passing. Wyo coach a Corn alum so it's special for him.

380 Southern Cal I made higher but who wants that bag of shit after what I saw last week. Excuse me for not buying this Bama being the real deal yet. It might well show up today.

Holy War best game on card. Can't wait to watch it.

UCLA I made much higher, but not interested in them in this spot.

San Diego State game 392 lay 7 minus 05 worst. I bet that for 1.5u myself.

GL today!

Rex,

Appreciate your thoughts on some of these...

Rice-Army OV 52.5
Air Force -17.5
WKU-Alabama OV 58.5
MTSU +5.5
MTSU-Vandy OV 44.5
Missouri -EMU OV 55.5
NC-Illinois UN 58.5
UNLV-UCLA UN 62.5
Cal - SDSt UN 62.5

Appreciate your thoughts and what you are seeing. Want more chicken than feathers today.

someone told me 5slimes has Florida State -61 -120 both ways. I wonder what they are taking on that. Charleston Southern only suspended 14 today and they are a top-15 I-AA team. That line is at least 25 points off if not more.

My gosh. No wonder no one else is putting it up.

342 Navy got hit and I totally glossed over the game earlier because of the QB situation. I made it much higher. Lay anything up to 5.5 for 2.5u. I laid 4.5.

Will report on the games y'all asked about very shortly. Let me catch up, live soccer has me in the weeds.

Rex,

Appreciate your thoughts on some of these...

Rice-Army OV 52.5
Air Force -17.5
WKU-Alabama OV 58.5
MTSU +5.5
MTSU-Vandy OV 44.5
Missouri -EMU OV 55.5
NC-Illinois UN 58.5
UNLV-UCLA UN 62.5
Cal - SDSt UN 62.5

Appreciate your thoughts and what you are seeing. Want more chicken than feathers today.

Not much on totals these days. Would only have Army UNDER any number that high.
Air Force I bet the other side.
WKU OV seems possible if they don't get overwhelmed up front, which is also possible. Alabama 0-5 in this spot the last 5 years coming home off a neutral site game to open. If they are flat at all, Western will compete. But they struggled at LSU last year, might not be able to handle the class jump. Better to get involved at halftime there, which I prolly will do.
I made Vandy 5, no opinion. I could never bet Vandy OVER.
No clue on your other four totals, to be quite honest. GL.

someone told me 5slimes has Florida State -61 -120 both ways. I wonder what they are taking on that. Charleston Southern only suspended 14 today and they are a top-15 I-AA team. That line is at least 25 points off if not more.

My gosh. No wonder no one else is putting it up.

25 points off? I have a CSU +36.5 ticket from earlier this week.

I hope you're right. I already graded it a loss.

Not that I would be interested in your ticket, but I made the game 30 without the suspensions and if "only" 14 are out, then they ought to be able to compete as long as the other team lets them hang around.

The Hilton has 59.5 on it and 42 in the first half. I am sick that I am not out there to bet whatever they would give me (prolly a nickel and tell me to take a hike mike afterward) on both side and game on the dog. Sick.

Breaking your balls Rexy, sure you had them at least once (but not much more since 2004) LOL...bol tonight.

Back