Rexy's Week 16 Niffel...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Can't see any scenario where the Raiders can start laying this sort of number. Yes, Oakland mauled the Chargers downstate several weeks back, going up 30-6 at the half and never seriously being threatened. That said, Diego is as healthy now as it has been all season, especially up front on both sides.

The Raiders won a couple in the last month to get into the playoff conversation, but have since been knocked out, a hard-fought loss to Green Bay last week at home sealing their fate. They could also be unnaturally high for two other reasons. One, the final home game for legendary D-back Charles Woodson... and two, the possibility (however small it might be) for this being the "final" Oakland home game. St. Louis and the Chargers are both also Los Angeles candidates for next year, and each won and covered for fun in their respective final home games.

All signs point to the Chargers for me, however. Derek Carr has been fairly shaky in his last three games, and top target Amari Cooper is showing signs of hitting the rookie wall. Felipe Rios is still taking his shots, and has gone over 300 yards eight times already this year.

Trends also favor Diego here; the Raiders are 2-7 SU and ATS in their last nine as an AFC West favorite. They are also just 3-13 as home favorites in this series, and the division visitors are 4-0 in Oakland games this season. It's an easy take for me.

Prediction: San Diego 24, Oakland 20
The play: San Diego +6 -115 med 2u

GL!

:shake:

One play.

MIami -2 small to med 1.5u

Not much to get excited about today. THis one stood out; I just don't like Indy's team, coach, front office...

Back