Rexy's Week 16 College... I-AA special...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
I feel ashamed to post yesterday's play; I was able to take 6 and was hoping for more at 7... and of course it falls 5 after closing 4 ish. A friend asked me if he could take 4.5 and i said yes, for smaller... naturally i get the backdoor cover etc, but not sure if it was right side.

No opinion in ND State, made 16.

The last 2 games I do have an opinion; hoping Taurus and Timbo chime in, as I might add to my sides if they line up with me and the lines continue to go against me.

I made Sammy Houston a small favorite at Villanova.

355 Sam Houston +4.5 medium 2u

I also made Illinois State a favorite at Eastern Washington, red field and all.

357 Illinois State +4.5 medium 2u.

Would bet both moneylines, but don't see them available for any sort of real money.

GL today; I'll check back when i get time. College hoops movements are burying me.

:shake:

Agree on Illinois State, I made them -4. Nova I had 1 pt favorite. GL Rex.

Rex curious if you knew about Robertson getting scratched for Villanova before the game went off?

I found out about 8 minutes after i posted this thread... i didn't have time to go for more, the line was crashing before sports options announced it. Someone, somewhere, found out before the line services.

Of course, both of my sides got steamed; the second one in much the same way the first one did, and there were no injuries in that one... so who F'in knows...

they put it on DB or Sports Options or both but i forgot at what time, i know it was shortly before kick; i thought they did on both but you would have seen it on DB so who knows

I could have missed it on DB I guess, was focused more on the basketball and watching SC Upstate/MD which went off at 11.

We were out getting our Christmas tree and I had forgooten the 1 p.m. start on the Vill game.
I was on Illy State.

Back