Rexy's Week 15 Niffel...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Off my worst week of the year in this shit. I don't like it.

Bears +6 med 2u. Who is Minny to lay this? They don't have a home field edge yet in this college stadium.

Jags no clue, made 3.5, don't want anything to do with atlanta but you would have laughed at me if i told you 2 months ago that this would be the line for this game.

Colts game a total dart throw with those QB's. I would think UNDER 42 is stealing but those sorts of petty thefts always seem to blow up in my face.

KC I made a bit higher but the sharpest of sharps all lining up on Baltimore all week anytime a 7 pops.

Buff/Wash I made a PICK so surprised to see the Goats as high as 3 dog 20 at some places. No play for me yet but would be Wash or nothing.

Pats I made higher but they have so many injuries and illnesses that I am not interested in laying 14

As much as I want to bet Arizona and as much as I think they are right, my number is only 3.5 and I can't oppose my own work so it's a pass.

Made Caro 4.5 at Gmen but if you go back to my thread this summer many of us made notes about how awful a spot this is for Panteros. That said, they're undefeated so the spot only matters so much when you are trying week in and week out. Guarantee that if things go south early there's a good chance to get some Gmen 2H.

Bags I made higher but not laying that number with them either

Made GB/Raiders a PICK but don't see Raiders being ready to win this kind of game yet. A year from now, possibly/probably. Now? It likely turns out like the KC game at home did recently. Pass.

Made Diego 3 and would consider a lay there but for now it's a pass. Diego or nothing for sure.

No opinion in Pitt with 17 as the QB. Manning being back will greatly help Denver but he's not there yet so the offense is still pedestrian. A good test for the Broncos defense; there's a good chance they could see this team again in a month or less and hopefully with a healthy 18 back to make it a fair fight.

Bengals I made right on number, no real opinion.

Lean Saints on Monday. Seems Leos have quit after what happened two Thursdays ago and Saints playing better than they have all year. Would lay 2.5 flat or better, nothing at this level.

So one play, and I literally just played it within the last half-hour. Maybe something pops later.

GL!

:shake:

Here is the thread I'm referring to in regards to Carolina's spot today. Notice Houston Week 7 at Miami being the closest parallel to what Caro has today and what happened there...

gl today rex

have you heard anything on Alshon Jeffrey playing? i cant find anything new

Back