Rexy's Week 14 Niffel...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
The yo-yo continues for ol' Rexy in the pro footsies. After a donut in Week 12, ended up 4-0 Sunday in Week 13.

Will reluctantly get involved with this one, and this time my number agrees.

Bears beat this team each of the last two years. The Dallas annual free-fall is underway. The O-line and RB can't save all of the other issues this team has. The QB is banged up bad, and the defense is in bad shape both health-wise and talent-wise. It got fully exposed last week, and Bears offense is good enough against a team like to have extended success for 60 minutes. Call it a combination big play the way I've mixed it up.

The plays: Bears +4 -105 medium 2u.
Bears +185 ML small for 1u more.

GL tonight unless you on Dallas, then good health...

:shake:

Off 4-0 last Sunday, let's see what we can do today...

Sorry for the late post, buried by college hoops...

Love the Fins, hate that I missed the number. Miami plays hard and rarely gets beat at the line of scrimmage. Love public being on Balty; I made Miami a bit higher so a lay is in order.

The play: Miami -3 -105 medium 2u.

Can't believe how cheap Cincy is against the Steelers fresh off three straight road wins. There will be enough black and gold at Bengals Arena today to make it seem like another road game. Pitt stinks, not really sure how else to say it other than say it the same way i have for weeks. Cincy controls the line of scrimmage and wins by 2 touchdowns plus.

The play: Cincy -3 -105 big 4u.

Public all over Colts. I would be too, if Manziel were getting the call. Without Davis Colts defense not as good, and Hoyer can do enough to keep it close. Pass.

Lean Jags but would only consider at +7 flat and i don't see that happening. Line opened in the 4 range; these guys don't make their money opening it up 3 points too low on a road favorite very often.

2 Bad Teams OVER theory in Nashville, but Walters on UNDER and Gmen defense has by and large been playing hard most of the season, despite the offense giving it little to no help.

Like Carolina and that for sure is the sharp side. They came off bye flatter than pancake last week; Saints lost three straight at home and Panthers still in the thick of division race with a win today. That said, I could only take 10 or better. Pass at current level.

Tampa Bay rarely gets blown out, and has played hard all year for Lovie (save for the Atlanta debacle on a Thursday night). Covered last five on the road and Detroit has trouble making big plays on teams not named Bears (2 straight games with no offensive scores or sacks on defense). But my price is close to the line so i'll pass.

No interest in Rams/Wash. Rams a road fave for first time since 2010; who knows what you'll get with the Redskins, they might be walking around dead.

Sharp on Jets, not sure who could want that. Balls-out loss at home Monday, now on the road with shit QB and a short week against a hungry team with first-year coach and QB who still playing hard. Motivation for teams could not be farther apart for non playoff teams...

The play: Minny -3.5 medium 2u

Lean Buffalo today as i think their defense will keep them in it, but not sure they can score enough with ol' 18 to win. Would have to get a better price, so pass. Wanted to go UN 48 or better after doing more work but it's not been available so pass.

Arizona missing their RB and some other players, particularly at WR and on defense, are banged up. That said, who is Kansas City to suddenly stroll in there and start laying points to the Cards? What a joke.

The play:Arizona +3 -117 medium 2u.

Sigh. Raiders. Made the game way cheaper. Here goes nothing.

THe play: Oakland +8.5 medium 2u.

Leaning Philly on the ML if the line goes up a bit more. Too bad the game don't go at 1 pm.

Love the Chargers tonight. Will be all over points and ML. Won't be a big bet because the number doens't support it, but Felipe Rios as a home dog with the best coach in the league? Count me in... Will wait it out as public burying NE and i think Walters or Ivey will be on the favorite as well...

Will be back at halves, GL today all!

:shake:

merged my own threads, forgot about my Bears game the other night. shows what happens when you go on the wagon for awhile; i operate way better when drunj

Rex are you kidding me? I'm an eagles fan no chance their gonna lose by 3 or less

Good luck Rex. Thanks for posting.

Philly has not really been dominated I don't think. Wilson has done well on 3rd and long late in the play but he's getting harassed and I haven't seen any type of run game out of the RBs. Under seems solid

oakland was correct. philly was wrong. Pour It On Pete taught old chipper a lesson. I thought the line was bad, just like i thought the 2H Raider line was bad (although judging by my bet, i thought the Raider line was 33 percent worse).

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh twink. keep that on the DL. Like R-Kelly said.... ain't nobody hafta know....

2H Diego +5 even small...

no strong opinion but line cannot be 5, that is a stone joke....

2H Atlanta +6.5 flat big 3u

Where did they get this line? Should be 1/2 flat or so tops. GB off the gas; Atlanta gets ball first and will keep trying (coach coaching for job, players playing for jobs etc)...

Lol just seen my" likes "in profile..need a moderator,, looking to change my name..ty matter of fact wheres fondy tell him to call the house

Excuse me my intrests!!! I fuckin just lost it with the cowboys,......lmao

Back