Rexy's Week 13 Niffel...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Sad stuff. No plays in any daylight games as of now.

If the Bears get any cheaper i will probably be on them, but i am a bit scared of it seeing as this is the first time all year they've been favored. Also, who they gonna give the ball to outside of the RB's and Jeffery?

no opinion Cin/Cle at this level.

no opin Jax/Ten

no real opin Hou/Buf at this level.

lean Fins but no play at anything more than 3 flat

lean Caro and would consider a bet at -6 flat or better, but there is plenty of sharp on the Saints.

lean Minny but no play, again concerned about the step up in class just as i was vs. GB, plus Seattle has been good second half team with this QB for 3 straight years

no opin Ariz/Stl

made Tampa the favorite but zero interest in them at home, gun to head would think this is a game Atl would win

lean Giants and would bet them +3 flat or better. Will consider a ML play on the G-men if someone wants to talk me into it

no opin Den/SD

no opin KC/Oak

made NE much higher but not sure what to dock them sans Gronkowski and many others; still should have laid 7.5 even or 7 -15. Number gone now. The worry was that this is the most meaningless game NE plays the rest of the year, a total throwout should they choose that route and Philly actually sacks up and plays hard for once

Am going to have a bet on Indy later but want to see how far up this line goes before firing away. As long as the two DB's for Indy are playing then i think they can overcome the other injuries enough to overcome this lofty impost.

no opin tomorrow

Questions welcome. Fire away, I'll be around on and off until 12 then have to put out the playoff line for college and see if we can get some write with the Niffel rush

Other thoughts: weather prolly gonna be an issue in Miami. We get the local Miami TV stations here and on both ABC and FOX affiliates last night on the news after the Big 10 and ACC games, they showed flooding rains all over the stadium area so expect a wet track. Hell, all the races are off the turf on the opening weekend at Gulfstream!

i like UNDER in Minneapolis pretty good but a bit concerned as Wilson usually does his best work against zone defenses and I doubt he sees much man today

i like OVER in the Meadowlands... Jets defense is really dinged up and the Giants and their traffic cones haven't gotten any better...unseasonably nice weather also.

ivey plays i need to keep under my hat for the time being for reasons i can't discuss on here.

I not sure what's going on with the Eagles line. I really can't figure out how it's not 10.

2H Chicago -4 -105 big 3u ...Get the ball first, and really the Niners did next to nothing outside of one drive. Bears should wear them down after the half.

2H Cincy/Cleveland UNDER 21 med 2u. Cincy has the Steelers at home next week, so expect them to just lay on this one, get out alive and healthy deal. Browns no chance to score with this goof at QB. Even with John Fuckin Football, still 13, 14, 17 would be game ceiling or so. Banking on a lot of nothing coming up.

Saints getting 7.5 at home?

How far back in the almanac would one have to go?

Also lean SD.....I thought you would too...

You going to jump on some of these 10s for Indy or are you waiting? I bought .5 and laid pretty large on 10.5 hoping they come out playing well. Seems to me like a lot of points for a mediocre defense to lay.

Good Q, twink. I'm sure it's been several years since NO was a 6 point or more home dog i would have to think.

I am going on Colts +10 flat now for 2.5 units. Colts 5-0 ATS as a dog this year (betting the dog in all Colts games would be a very profitable venture) and have won all four of Hasselbeck's starts. The Pitt secondary is pretty poor, as evidenced by letting a fairly pedestrian Seattle QB throw for 345 last week. Be interesting to see if Roethlisberger suffering any ill-effects from his late concussion last week. Too many points, regardless. This isn't 2014 and Ben won't throw for 600 yards this year. Colts should be able to use the short yardage passing game to manage the clock and keep some of those Pitt offensive weapons off the field. It's a take, and I'm also on Indy ML at +385 small (about .6 units) and if it goes up to +400 or more i will go for a bit more. Outright!

GL tonight...

Good Q, twink. I'm sure it's been several years since NO was a 6 point or more home dog i would have to think.

I am going on Colts +10 flat now for 2.5 units. Colts 5-0 ATS as a dog this year (betting the dog in all Colts games would be a very profitable venture) and have won all four of Hasselbeck's starts. The Pitt secondary is pretty poor, as evidenced by letting a fairly pedestrian Seattle QB throw for 345 last week. Be interesting to see if Roethlisberger suffering any ill-effects from his late concussion last week. Too many points, regardless. This isn't 2014 and Ben won't throw for 600 yards this year. Colts should be able to use the short yardage passing game to manage the clock and keep some of those Pitt offensive weapons off the field. It's a take, and I'm also on Indy ML at +385 small (about .6 units) and if it goes up to +400 or more i will go for a bit more. Outright!

GL tonight...

Colts roll. Lets get this College

Back