Rexy's Week 13 Niffel...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Took it in the ass again with the 2H's and Arizona last week, two steps forward, two steps back... story of the season.

One play tonight. I've been pretty much anti-San Francisco all year (although, admittedly, anti-Seattle, as well).

Bags big effort last week. Niners have been sloppy but looking ahead to this one for 10 months, as they got cheated in the NFC Championship game last year. Revenge will be served.

The play: Frisco -1 big 3.5u

Would lay up to 2 for the same.

take 15 mins and watch the evidence if you're not in agreement with me... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esaaoSrK7_Q

GL this week!

Didn't follow my numbers on Thursday (SF -1) and got burned. Might happen again today, as well. One play so far. Green Bay -2.5 flat medium to big 2.5u. I made this one only 2.5 but everyone falling all over themselves to beat the cheating coach and the red-hot Pats. Let's not forget GB is white hot also. Cheater has never seen a QB like this before and his defense has little to no chance to stop him. GB could deactivate their punter.

Nothing else for now. Like a LOT of unders (buddy gave me friendly $100 on UNDER 555.5 flat on today's games only for a funsies Salami), so I'll have something to sweat here early.

GL, back around halftime...

:shake:

health on GB...
The belichecks win this week and lay an egg next week in SoCal..

cashman, you could have lucked into a backdoor. When NE got into FG range late and then kicked on 4th and a jillion i thought i was doomed. Would have been a bad beat; i know i had the right side but could have lost. Happens all the time (and vice versa, wrong side winners etc)...

ckr....you called it correctly....we never got to rogers (at all) and their o line and rushing game out performed ours by a mile....and their d stopped our run....we got out played and we got beat

Back