Rexy's Week 12 Niffel...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Ended up 6-3 and +7 units last week, so i'll try to do that again, although at first glance this card sucks worse than last week's, by a good amount.

I had one play circled. Arizona +7.5 small to medium. I would still take +7 for the same. Cards are better than last year, Bags are worse. Beat them twice last year and have a superior coach and seem to match up good. Can't be a two-score dog. I guess Seattle has desperation on its side, and I expect Fitz to miss (so waiting it out for it to go back up would be advised, when that info gets announced later today). Still, tough to lay a lot ofpoints to a team that just knows how to win.

That's all i see for now. Feel free to ask me about any individual games. GL this week!

:shake:

two good teams, not attracting a lot of money for either side surprising enough at the window. Seemed Walters guy bet Houston early, but there was real sharp opposition at +2.5 earlier. It could have been a smokescreen, and Houston is really his side (game going back to 2.5 from 2 as i type)... but he could also be trying to shove game to 3 to take Bengals. I made game 2.5 and 44 so I have no real clue. Nothing would surprise me here, though Dalton with a chance to exocise some demons is intriguing ML.

walters guy just laid 4 on dallas. books will need gmen big already even before that so that's who i will be rooting for. I made the game 2.5 and 46.5. If it gets as high as 6 i'll be on the dog, otherwise it's a pass. Gmen playing hard, particularly on defense. If Eli can cut out the errors (he should against this D), then Gmen should have a chance to win.

i made Atl -3.5. They can still win, but i would rather have cleveland.

billy spreads his Niffel around. I don't know for sure what his sides are outside of colts UN,

sharp $ all over Rammers. I thought it would come 6 Diego, but with STL getting ball, 4 or even 3 minus $ seemed abuot right. Total in the 21.5 range, so pass.

Back