Rexy's Week 12 CFB...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
All of the info i have charted over the week will be here.

My lack of bets is a depressing thing. If I had a MACtion play of course I would have posted. Am sick about not betting against the Nadders the last two weeks. I guess my rating on them is no good; same as the line guys etc.

This thread will start from here on out as soon as I have a play.

You are all free to ask me about the line movements on a game or want my insights on a game. I am going to answer one from the raems thread very soon; after I am done here and before I hit the rack. No time for writeups, please forgive me. I'm doing the best I can when providing free info! My picks might suck; I lost 6.03u last week so fade or follow at your leisure!

320 Pitt -1 small 1u
328 UK -24 med 2u (you know the drill with UNC-Charlotte)
347 Illinois +5 med 2u
369 Baylor PICK med 2u
398 Utah PICK med to big 2.5u
399 Texas Ayyunem -5.5 small 1u

386 Stanford would be a small bet at -10 flat or better. Nothing at worse.
407 Notre Dame will be a small bet at -14 flat or better. Nothing at this level.

GL to all. Bedtime now; questions welcome and I'll do my best to get to them before 9 or 930 EST tomorrow.

:shake:

This is from the other thread, from a noob (welcome to the gig).

I made that Mich game right on the number, but Rudock has never won an important game on the road as a starter to my knowledge. I have no problem with that play.

South Bama would be my side gun to head. Ga State can't win in the dome, or so it seems. Would have to prove it to me, and they sure can't lay anything there.

I made Utags 14.5 but i couldn't have them either, no real clue what you gonna get as they are schizo. Reno will at least play hard and give you a run for your keesh.

Old Dome playing harder but i made USM higher, they are smashmouffing all of their lesser foes, of which this qualifies.

Couldn't lay double-digits to Northwestern with anyone in the country, let alone a mediocre Wiskydicks. Fondy responded fairly well to you in the other thread and has me considering a play on the dog there.

Number is right around what I made Oregon after a big upward adjustment recently to Adams running their offense rather adroitly in the last few weeks. Should be a good game IF USC brings their A-game. If not, they won't come close.

Cal a fun team to bet when catching DD's because of the backdoor capabilities. Could easily come into play here.

Good $ on both sides of the Iowa total. Snow/wind/cold guys bet UN but there is good money for you side just handicapping the number, though you got a shit number.

Sharper money is on the UNDER in Ames so you're prolly onto something there. I don't see anything with the last two totals and frankly am not a totals bettor (maybe bet about 20 the whole year?).

GL...

"My leans as posted...

PSU +5.5 vs Michigan
South Alabama +1 vs Georgia St.
Nevada +14 vs Utah St.
Old Dominion +21 vs Southern Miss.
Wisconsin -11 vs NW
USC +4.5 vs Oregon
Cal +12 vs Stanford
Iowa/Purdue OVER 57.5
KSU/Iowa State UNDER 54.5
OleMiss/LSU UNDER 56
Kentucky/Charlotte UNDER 56"

This is from the other thread, from a noob (welcome to the gig).

I made that Mich game right on the number, but Rudock has never won an important game on the road as a starter to my knowledge. I have no problem with that play.

South Bama would be my side gun to head. Ga State can't win in the dome, or so it seems. Would have to prove it to me, and they sure can't lay anything there.

I made Utags 14.5 but i couldn't have them either, no real clue what you gonna get as they are schizo. Reno will at least play hard and give you a run for your keesh.

Old Dome playing harder but i made USM higher, they are smashmouffing all of their lesser foes, of which this qualifies.

Couldn't lay double-digits to Northwestern with anyone in the country, let alone a mediocre Wiskydicks. Fondy responded fairly well to you in the other thread and has me considering a play on the dog there.

Number is right around what I made Oregon after a big upward adjustment recently to Adams running their offense rather adroitly in the last few weeks. Should be a good game IF USC brings their A-game. If not, they won't come close.

Cal a fun team to bet when catching DD's because of the backdoor capabilities. Could easily come into play here.

Good $ on both sides of the Iowa total. Snow/wind/cold guys bet UN but there is good money for you side just handicapping the number, though you got a shit number.

Sharper money is on the UNDER in Ames so you're prolly onto something there. I don't see anything with the last two totals and frankly am not a totals bettor (maybe bet about 20 the whole year?).

GL...

"My leans as posted...

PSU +5.5 vs Michigan
South Alabama +1 vs Georgia St.
Nevada +14 vs Utah St.
Old Dominion +21 vs Southern Miss.
Wisconsin -11 vs NW
USC +4.5 vs Oregon
Cal +12 vs Stanford
Iowa/Purdue OVER 57.5
KSU/Iowa State UNDER 54.5
OleMiss/LSU UNDER 56
Kentucky/Charlotte UNDER 56"

Thank you, Rex! Appreciate your thoughts and work!!

Interested to know what you've charted and what you made UNC game? Looks like the line has gotten out of control to me...last home game or not. Teams can only play on emotion for about the first half in my experience and then reality tends to set in. I see VT hangin tight early but UNC pulling away late with that relentless offense.

Also would love to hear your thoughts on midshipmen/tulsa. Looks like a huge mismatch on paper and i played Navy early in the week at -10. But i hate seeing the entire free world on them, although it looks like i will end up with a good line.

What did you make ayunnem/vandy total? And sparty/osu total?

Thanks in advance for your input! Glad to see you here this week...

Jayhawk - That's matchbook on Baylor.

Ram - I made UNC 5. At this 3 level i would lean UNC; VT plays in a LOT of close games so points are always important there. I see no credible money on the dog at this point so it will probably go up.

I made Vandy total lower, 39.5 ish. I made Ohio Shit total 49.5, who knows. Might be rain there.

Duke also darted from +1 to -3 in less than an hour, some crazy line moves this am

just watch the screen guys. You are asking me questions about obvious games. Only 1 guy in the world can make the lines do that in those games. His name was mentioned in my last post.

where is timbo? how bad must Maryland be to catch points at home the week before Thanksgiving against an IU team that is winless in the Big 10? Yowzers

I'm aware of that KJ but they both stink equally. I literally make not much of an adjustment, maybe 1/2 point, 1 tops.

If your guy is using 24.5 on UK, he's the only one I know of. The whole screen is 24 flat or better. I wouldn't give that guy a bet at 2u for sure at that price, maybe 1u only. He's got 7 1/2 more hours to get in line, maybe wait him out. 24.5 is as bad a number as you could possibly lay.

where is timbo? how bad must Maryland be to catch points at home the week before Thanksgiving against an IU team that is winless in the Big 10? Yowzers
I'm here and they are really bad. Hills has mono and Rowe is starting. Hills is a horrific passer (can't break a pane of glass from 30 yards and really inaccurate) but a good runner who is responsible for improving our pedestrian running game. Rowe I thought had great upside and should have been starting last year, but has thrown a ton of int. in his time this year. Coaching staff has done a horrible job overall with the offense (Locksley) but defense has actually really improved as season has gone on. Need to clean house and start over.

So much for our pedestrian running game lol...Ross breaks one for 79 yards best running play of the year.

Confused on one of your leans - Wisconsin -11

'Couldn't lay double-digits to Northwestern with anyone in the country, let alone a mediocre Wiskydicks. Fondy responded fairly well to you in the other thread and has me considering a play on the dog there.'

Last edited:
there is a thread where someone started asking where i was. Fondy talked about that wisconsin game in it.

nubafan, top post, i bet Baylor.

Rexy. What's the odds of you banging a sweet chica tonight?
You deserve a total of abt 3-4 to take care of you tonight!
As always, Thanks for taking the time to check in and post...

Thanks for the compliment. I'd say they are very low because I don't plan on going out. Sigh. If I have a decent enough day, i might change my mind. Ain't been out in nearly two weeks.

Added 337 Houston -8 med to big 2.5u with the QB playing. Very sharp money against me.

GL to me...

I have been betting Oregon and Arizona State live pretty much after every commercial in the last 45 minutes or so. Not sure how balls deep i've gone, and that's the only reason I won't be on both at halftime

Okie Light 3 and out five times in the first half. Laughable that the 1H stayed under, still. QB seems to be hurt.

Okie Light coach has made great adjustments all year. I liked Baylor/OV for sure, but with Stidham hobbling off, I'll pass it. Expect to see sharp on Okie St and UN

Back