Rexy's Week 11 Niffel...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Let's see if we can't keep the ball rolling. Niffel has been solid this year, with only two losing weeks. Last week got out of the Denver beartrap I set for myself at halftime, although I don't advocate trying to play double-digit polish middles for a living. It's not a fun sweat.

Sharpest money seems on Redskins. I don't have strong feel. Panteros doing their jobs well every week but big number to lay against an offense that is humming good now.

Leos got their voice back last week. Be interesting to see if they can keep it today. Raidaz, despite this being an OOC game, need a win to stay on course to have an outside playoff shot.

Miami cannot be a home dog to a 2-7 Dallas team. I know Tony Romo is important, but there's bound to be some ring rust there, and the Fish . Fish have played just two home games in the first 10 weeks (thanks, London) and could conceivably get hot starting with last week's win at Philly, where they dominated the line of scrimmage (a big Chipper Kelly point of emphasis) in the last 50 minutes. They wrecked Houston in their last home game and figure to have more fans behind them after last week's compelling comeback. I have them rated higher than most, I would guess, and can't see Dallas beating them if they play at the level they did last week in Philly. Dallas is 0-2 in their only two games played at 1 Eastern this season.

The play: Fish ML +125 med 2u

My "2 Bad Teams OVER" guy is on the OVER in Atlanta, but I could only go OV 47 or better. Someone bet the Clots this morning (seems like matchbook, could be moving for walters, not sure).

Sharpest money is on Baltimore against the Rammers, but at a level below the '3'. Tough trying to lay points with a team that constantly finds ways to lose.

Who are the Jets to lay points on the road? I realize that the Texans are down to a third QB, but this guy has won a playoff game there so it's not like he's totally incapable. Houston seems to have found their voice on defense, and if they play anything close to how they did Monday, they'll rick-roll this mess of a Jets offense. Playing for first in the division, won't be hard for them to get up here.

THe play: Houston +3.5 flat med 2u

Green Bay favored in Minneapolis? Has anyone been watching my Vikings lately?

The play: Minnesota even money med 2u

Would think UNDER in Philly, with the new QB for Philly not wanting to make mistakes and them missing some offensive pieces to injury. Tampons defense weakened by PED suspension of the rookie DB but have played hard lately and seem to have improved. Tampon offense hasn't made many mistakes lately either. Could be a game played between the 20's. Pass at anything that's less than 45. At 45, it's a small UN play.

What would the line have been in Chicago immediately after Denver shitstomped GB? I would guess around 4.5 or 5 or 5.5. Now because of disparate efforts both ways, you get the Broncos and all they have to do it win. Not sure 17 is a dropoff from a hurt 18 as Kubiak gets to run his preferred offense here. Bears with a Herculean effort last week in STL and if they play that good again (which, with the Fox Factor, they might), then they'll get my money. But for now...

The play: Denver -1 med 2u

No clue what to think in Phoenix but the line is getting a bit on the high side. Would only consider Cincy at +6,and the favorite at -3.

Bags getting too high. No play at 14, but principalities (basically Seattle not blowing anyone out) would force me to bet the Niners at 14.5. I will advise.

No clue in Diego. Can the Cargadores finally win one, or is the Chief train rolling down the track?

I made Pats much higher on Monday but might have not factored in enough on the injury front. Goats missing key d-lineman williams but mostly healthy after that, while Pats 2-deep is littered with injuries. Passing.

GL all!

In and out of this thread the next 2 hours, and also will be firing 2H plays.

:shake:

GL today Rex.

Agree on MIAMI. Will let the public push this to 3 before getting involved.

he has them again today. yes, he's good. still a degenerate but his database guys are doing good work this year. Must respect his sides, he's on the Chiefs again today, par for the course

Back