136 Houston -5 med to big 2.5u
139 Tulane +3 even small to med 1.5u
147 UTEP +7 med 2u
160 Air Force +3 small
172 Miss St +8.5 small to med 1.5u
188 Baylor -2.5 big 3.5u
198 Idaho +20 med 2u
208 Sakerlina +7.5 small to med 1.5u

Sorry no time for writeups. I will be betting 2h's, however. Follow or fade away!

:shake:

I like your Houston play. Was really close to jumping on them. If that line continues to fall I might need to do it. Don't see how Memphis stops that the Houston offense, and Houston's D should hold their own with the Memphis offense, especially if Lynch is in a giving mood again. I also worry about Memphis coming off their first loss.

Sirk OUT for Duke. I'll call last week an aberration for the Duke D and things should return to normal this week against a pedestrian Pitt offense.

Adding 118 Duke UNDER 49 small to med 1.5u

2H Texas +3 med 2u

thanks fellas, GL to y'all today.

Baylor is my biggest bet of the day and will likely add to it. Thoughts later, when I get a bit more time. Prolly after the 3:30 halftimes and when I finish watching the UFC weigh ins.

I need a vomit bag after watching 1H of MD game....Hills is so fucking bad...

adding a couple
130 We Are Marshall -8.5 small 1u (made higher, sharp on my side, sure hope I don't need a kicker today).
145 Nebraska -7 medium 2u. Was waiting to see what line would do but even with Carroo, I still think the Cornshitters are better than their record and was proven correct with my win last week. Will go back to the well, as they're playing for their bowl lives. I expect a 2-touchdown plus win.

Florida State black QB was erratic today for the first time since his Notre Dame days. The white kid gives them a better chance to win at this point, it was a good change.

Florida State black QB was erratic today for the first time since his Notre Dame days. The white kid gives them a better chance to win at this point, it was a good change.

ya gholston was better option early cuz he could scramble and O line was weak.... mcguire knows system and has better arm and quicker release better option at this point since O line is improved since beginning of yr

all the touts etc liked Southern Miss; i think 3 newsletter folks went that way etc.; i made the game lower so stayed away, thank God. What a mauling.

2H Alabama OVER 24 -105 med 2u

sharpest people in the world on Rice. lmao. Database play for sure.

2H Vandy UNDER 21.5 flat big 3u

UFC I will post in here later, doingthe work now.

thanks Rex. Really interested in your thoughts on Dan Kelly. Very live dog IMO. Valculik also a play for me. took a stab on Nguyen in the first fight.

nope, i'm done. The bets I make are directly because of the lines and their movement. I did the majority of my work in the last 2 hours. If Arreola wins, forget about it. I overshot it but at +700 I'll be buying bottles at multiple clubs later if he gets it done. Line should be about -350 or -400 tops

Should have had South Florida. They were very close to a bet. The jig is up with Temple. Shit.

2H Arkansas +7 flat med 2u

What game are they watching, to make LSU the favorite?

Back