Rexy's Week 10 Niffel...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Back at it again after a 6-2 week. Won't unearth the same gems (SF, Jags, Raiders 2h, Wash 2h etc) that I did last week, and frankly it's a tough card today.

I only have Minny +3 -105 small to med 1.5u

and Denver -3.5 med to big 2.5u

Nothing else for now.

Have a few leans. Anyone with questions, ask them and I'll get to them by 12:45 or so...

:shake:

Back at it again after a 6-2 week. Won't unearth the same gems (SF, Jags, Raiders 2h, Wash 2h etc) that I did last week, and frankly it's a tough card today.

I only have Minny +3 -105 small to med 1.5u

and Denver -3.5 med to big 2.5u

Nothing else for now.

Have a few leans. Anyone with questions, ask them and I'll get to them by 12:45 or so...

:shake:

Denver...any impact whether Sanders goes or not?

Giants - I would only have them, but would sure like to take more than 7. I made the game 6 and you must respect Coughlin's ability as the only coach in the league to make it look like he's playing chess to Belichick's checkers. It's very important to not be psyched out by NE when you come out of the tunnel like perhaps half of the teams in this league are. New York will play them hard for 60 minutes.

Denver - If Sanders doesn't go then I'm in bad shape in fantasy, for sure. In real life, they should be okay. Offense should have more success running the ball than it did in the Week 2 meeting.

Rex,
From your side of the counter, who is beating up the KC line? My power ratings have Den -6.....gl and thanks.

that's Phil Ivey on KC

For fantasy, I'm not sure about starting Hillman. I think he might be behind Anderson in the queue now and could be not 100 percent. No clue there

One guy moved the game 3.5 points? Noticed it will not hit 3, but still, would have thought some buy back.

the opener was obviously flawed, at least they think. He is a world-class degenerate so it could have been him tagging it all week and I would not be surprised.

Back