Rexy's UFC on FOX 17...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Can’t see the rematch looking too much different than the first battle; Cerrone’s a better striker but you won’t to find a better grappler at lightweight than the champ. Not sure if Cowboy has the balls to ever win the title; he was a 3-time loser in WEC and after 8 wins in a row (and beating me twice this year already) he gets another crack. I’ll try to beat him again but treading lightly. The new drug rules could also hurt dos Anjos – he seems smaller to me than in the past.

Dos Anjos -200 for 1.5

No clue about Overeem and JDS. Seems most not giving Overeem much of a shot but hard to blame them after a couple of his recent efforts. I just could never have JDS after the last 4 fights, 84 mins in there with Stipe, Cain twice and Hunt – that’s a lot of fucking time to absorb permanent damage. He’s been out over a year. I might talk myself into an Overeem play yet.

Diaz worth a look at this price. He’s got the four inch reach advantage, knows how to use it and looked as good at the weigh in as I’ve seen him look in years. At his best, he can establish range to give his punching combos trump-card ability over any kicking attacks he might see from an opponent. It’s a reach, but worth it…

Diaz +395 for 1u

Kowalkiewicz reminds me a bit of PVZ, in that she presses the action by cutting off the cage when standing, stays busy by constantly throwing strikes while keeping her opponent off balance and gets aggressive with submission attempts on the ground. Markos is favored for her takedown ability but it’s the dog for me in this fight.

Kowalkiewicz +175 for me for 1.5u

Jury tough to lay at this level; but who wants Oliveira. The guy has missed getting to featherweight level three times in eight bouts at this level and this time he didn’t even bother to try, forfeiting 20 percent of his purse. Jury or nothing, still.

Dollaway is -400 prolly should be -4000. Depending on my day, I still might bite the bullet and lay it.

Shevchenko got the steam and I can see why, nothing Kaufman has done since 2012 warrants her laying this. Other girl on short notice is keeping me off, that and the rise in class.

Lean Samman only but don’t know enough about the other guy.
Lean Miller and going in with him on tail of dollaz.
Rinse, wash and repeat regarding Usman, though the price got away from me there a bit. Still would lay 250 which I found earlier and it’s out there.

Dos Anjos -200 for 1.5
Diaz +395 for 1u
Kowalkiewicz +175 for me for 1.5u
Miller even for 1.5u
Usman -250 for 1.5u

GL!

:shake:

Just some points; BOL of course.

I really want to fade markos but if it goes to the ground she wins easily. If it goes well for me early, i might take stab at dog.

Luque had tools but cant figure him out. Would not shock me if he pasted.

I like Jury but hes a dumb fighter.

Khabib is best grappler at tht weight :). I know he never fights tho

going 4-0-1 is good. I would have gotten mauled on CB and Jury but missed out on my Overeem winner which i liked more than either of the other losers. Who knows...

going 4-0-1 is good. I would have gotten mauled on CB and Jury but missed out on my Overeem winner which i liked more than either of the other losers. Who knows...

Nice job rexy

RDA came in smaller as I expected but didnt hurt him. I have questions if he last 5 rounds in a fight when off juice but it didnt matter. Basically copied the Pettis gameplan to beat Cowboy.

Im already looking forward to Condit. My favorite fighter.

-175 to -200 ish. Though, it would not surprise me if Connor won. THe difference would be RDAs gameplan. If he fought smart, he wins.

someone texted me just now that Connor is -160. I would hammer RDA if its available to me.

Back