Rexy's November Nuba...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Hi all, I don't bet enough of these Nuba games to do a daily thread. There will be a few a week that stick out, and I'm jumping in full boar this year (yes, CollegeKingRex's original designation in the Covers days cerca 2001 was for college hoops but I am sidestepping doing the full-time work this year. No more doing research for 349 teams, of which maybe less than 200 you can bet every game until March. Too much work = not enough reward. Start calling me PKR in here if you want, I'll laugh and it'll be a good inside joke in March or April when I'm up 70 units in this shit, haha)...

First, the ones I'll sit out today.

Lean Pacers, no real big opinion, and can't lay four with this unit sans Lance, George and West.

Like Raptors to win but my gosh can they lay DD's? I mean they were a DD dog winner on the road there last year and took OKC to otot at home, different teams for sure.

Not sure how Knicks can be the favorite with new coach, system, and Wash beat them all 3 times covering all as well last year.

Both teams figure to play hard in Miami, rockets on a back-to-back, probably a bit better but miami as a small fave seems about right.

Orlando stinks but Bulls rarely cover big numbers the way they play under this coach.

Suns cheap, bad matchup for Lakers, hit 16 threes against them last week when winning by 20, would say favorite or no one until people adjust to how really bad these Lakers are.

To the two games I AM interested now:

Pelis seem very cheap tonight as I am a big fan of the way they've constructed their roster if they can stay healthy. Sure, Charlotte is improved and will be a threat to host a playoff series in the East this year. Still, the old Hornies are a much better team than the old-turned-new Hornies and should make the playoffs. Have to get them before everyone else catches up to them.

The play: Nawlins -3 medium 2u.

Wrong team favored in Portland, first trip out west for new Cleveland team; Portland doesn't play many guys but the ones who do play are all back from last year and they have good chemistry. Extra rest for Portland, first significant road trip for Cav newbies.

The play: Portland ML +120 medium 2u.

GL tonight and all month!

:shake:

Good luck Rex ..Im on the Pelicans again too. Last night I counted 8 missed layups highlighted by a Tyreke Evans steal for a breakaway miss. 19/29 from FT line and 4/24 from 3 pt 15 of which were uncontested shots. There is no way they can be that bad two games in a row.

2-0 and +4.40 to start the year. Thanks fellas, let's do this.

Weds thoughts: Orlando can only lay points to one team away from home. Philly can never catch less than 2 buckets. Pass. 2 bad teams OVER?

No thoughts in Charlotte; both on a back to back with new pieces contributing to both.

Can the C's really lay points to Toronto? I was wanting 2 or 3, can't lay anything.

No clue in Brooklyn; made it at the number.

Detroit off to a bad start, now laying a cheap price here against Brickers team they should handle now that Monroe's back.

Revenge for Wiz from last year's playoffs, but that's a bit extreme given the nosedive the Pacers have taken in the last 10 months. Line is too high for me to consider a lay, but not interested in Indy.

Leaned Bucks at the opening +7, but missed price. Not interested in the game either way at 5.

Spurts won both matchups against longtime former assistant Budenholzer and the Hawks last year, but had to sweat the one at home, winning by just two laying 12. Line significantly lower this time around at the AT&T Center. Having a healthy Al Horford will do that and the Hawks had a good offseason, adding some depth all around. Spurts were losers last year ATS as home chalk and with a trip to Houston tomorrow, I can't see them going balls out to extend the margin here at all.

The play: Hawks +7.5 small to medium 1.5u.

Memphis had its way with the Suns last year, controlling the pace and making Phoenix play half-court defense. Not good for them with Mike Conley running his pick-and-rolls with Gasol and Big Z. Will adding Isaiah Thomas make a differene for the Suns? I say no, and there's value on Memphis to win the game at plus-money. No Kobe shooting 37 times tonight to get his 39 pts like there was for the Suns in their push at the Lakers anoche.

The play: Grizzlies +105 small to medium 1.5u.

Cleveland off a loss, back-to-back at altitude, no thanks. But not interested in a Utah side that got drubbed by DD's twice by the Cavs, sans LeBron, last year.

Home reversal for Denver after losing to Kingers at home Monday by 5 as a favorite. Line quickly got out of control here; I'd like to lay 2 as I think the matchups favor Sacto, but it's 4 now and I missed it because of my MACtion and UEFA Champions League work.

Looking forward to watching this GSt/Clipper game tonight. Early sharp $ for Clips, but I could only lay 4 or have nothing here.

GL!

Nothing for me on Thursday (I make Houston 4/202 and Portland 3/204 and expect numbers close to those two)... so see y'all on Friday!

:shake:

Wednesday 2-0 sides, 0-1 total. Now 4-1 and +5.82 in my two nights since getting started this week. Not much tonight; just a total and no sides.

Hawks have dominated series vs. Hornies, winning 11 of last 12 and covering 10 but these are both new teams; still think spread should be 1 on top, not enough value to go either way.

Lean Minnesota in a game where they should really control the glass, but can the T-Wolves actually lay on the road at this point? I thought I liked their team more than the lines guys, but I made this game 4 and it's getting bet up to that level.

No interest whatsoever in either side of Chicago or Philly.

How does Boston outrebound Toronto 55-24 and lose at home? I guess 28 turnovers (!) will do in anyone, regardless of what level you play at. Line a touch too high for me to lay even though I think Boston is a smidge better than Indy.

Visitor getting the money in each of the first five Knicks games, but would have to catch closer to 7 to consider them here, though i think Melo will be better than the 5-of-21 he put up at Detroit on Weds. Nets an edge inside.

Both teams struggling on offense (bottom 8 in league) in Detroit; Kidd does have his Bucks guarding people. This one should go to the wire, but i'd want six before taking Beer. As it is, I do like UNDER and will try that small. UNDER 192 for 1u small.

Good money for Wiz this morning but I couldn't have them at less than +4. No real clue.

How is OKC gonna keep up with Memphis? Griz still unbeaten, holding teams to 86 ppg. That said, Memphis is usually GETTING about 7 or so when playing in Oklahoma, not CATCHING 7. Line dynamics make this an easy pass, regardless of the personnel.

Fundamentals figure to favor Sacto at this point in Phoenix, but Suns can't keep getting battered on the offensive glass like this, can they? Guess we'll find out with Cousins and Landry primed to do damage. Both teams play tomorrow night; Phx is deeper so I won't take though i do lean Kingers.

Dallas rolled up a 30-point first half lead last week against Utah at home; would love to have Jazz here if situation was a little better, but Mavs were mauled at Portland last night so would expect a better effort here. Not sure if Utah will have a Cleveland hangover or not. Pass.

Wanted to try to lay 3 with Cleveland in Denver, as situation is good, rest going there, plus Irving's ZERO assists won't continue to fly with Cavs when you have two other perennial 25-point-per game scorers in the lineup with you. Too many in this spot though, so no sides for me tonight.

Let me get this straight - Detroit leads 98-93 and fouls Knight with 00.3 left up by 5, so I lose my total by one? Sure, that makes sense...

ya that's an awful beat. I tailed you on it and grabbed 193.5 about 5 minutes before tip to win by the hook.

Just another night where it goes to show that getting the number is absolutely everything in trying to win at sports betting; the shit is exacerbated in the Niffel and Nuba because of all the available data, databases etc leading to tighter lines than you see in most every other sport. Now 4-2 and +4.72, so let's sit out the totals tonight.

Clips yet to cover this season, down as many as 29 at GSt and gave up 102 in 3 qtrs, allowing opponents to shoot 50 percent, worst in league... portland 6th in defensive efficiency. Portland +4 small to med 1.5u for me.

Wash and Ind both played anoche, quick turnaround from Wiz 2 pt ot win at home weds. lean pacers at this level, no play

Bricks good back to back team under old regime, and 2-0 this year ATS in those spots; Hawks generally not a good home investment laying but line seems about right.

Miami 2 days off to stew over losses to Charlotte and Houston earlier this week but can't see it mattering too much. Rubio out for T-wolves but in this spot that doesn't have to be too detrimental. Wolves lost in ot to Orlando last night, should create line value here today, hoping for 8 when they finally open it. Miami at Dallas tomorrow so this could be a sammich-type spot off the mini-layoff. Expect better effort from Wolves who could have been looking ahead to this one last night.

Rondo out for C's which eliminates all the work i did on this one, so skip it.

Gst can't be a dog to anyone at this point, but the open was 4.5 at CRIS and it's 1.5 now, and you'll rarely catch me taking 3 full points the worst of it in a nuba game

Memphis superior to Buckers for sure, and both teams have proven spread marks over the last few years (Memphis very good, Beer pretty lousy)... memphis was tooth and nail to escape OKC last night while Bucks were edged in Detroit, line seems about right in the 6-range.

Obviously the Spurts laid a turd on Thursday sitting out some of their better players but that doesn't give them a right to lay 7 tonight to a vastly-improved (and finally healthy) Pelis that will threaten this west hierachy this year for a playoff berth. wins in these spots are tough to come by, and acknowledge spurts 11-1 last 12 vs. NO but the Unibrow is here to usher in a new era in this series. Pelicans +7 medium 2u.

2 plays for now, will try to add minnesota and advise later. GL tonight gents...

Agree with most thoughts, but I doubt that Spurs will lose tonight.
Wouldn't go near ATS, but Spurs ML should be good for parlays.

Took Portland +4.5 and GSW +3 the moment lines were released.

Played Wolves +6, couldn't care less about Rubio's injury, but had I known about OT and his injury, would have waited for the better number :(

BOL!

thanks, I am fully convinced totals are rigged, a few years back buck/hawks playoffs, one team was blowing out the other, and they kept fouling ,and fouling, looking at the clock, when at the free throw line, hand gestures.....needless to say the over cashed

Wolves should pound the Heat inside but I am not sure Kevin Martin agrees on that. He will be chucking jumpers all night long without Rubio. Wolves looked lost last night without him....

Gst/Houston game gotten completely out of control with the Howard sickness. Rockets have covered in every game this year; no reason to believe they can be a home dog even without Howard. I also like OVER without him, more pace and whatnot, but every game stays UNDER, so El Paso there.

The play: Rockets +3.5 small to med 1.5u.

Was 2-1 and +1.85 Friday, so 6-3 and +6.57 so far on the season; missed T-Wolves because i was too freaking busy. Normally i would "win" those kinds of bets that I "forget" to place. Happy to have missed out.

Tonight's thoughts (written this morning to my partner, and I'm too lazy to revise).

rematch from 10 days ago, home reversal as Toronto won down in Mouseland, two Toronto guards combined for 47 and beat them on the glass 50-40, two areas that won't likely change much tonight. Raps 3-0 SU/ATS at home thus far.

Lakers off the shitter with a 15 pt win Sunday, Memphis two nights off to stew over loss in Milwaukee. Still an awfully heavy impost even though LAL should have serious trouble matching up with Big Z and Gasol.

Milwaukee has good depth (11 players getting at least 10 mpg) but still tough to see them laying points to OKC regardless of who is playing. Line seems close i guess.

Once again measured vote for Kingers, who i'll grant a mully for loss in OKC the other night after 5 straight wins... Mavs are scoring like a playoff team but hardly defending like one, giving up 101 ppg, lots of points to lay, Sacto +8 medium 2u.

Charlotte surely can't be as bad as they were in Laker loss Sunday tonight; no Batum for Portland but their bigs should give Al Jefferson issues, not sure what the hold up is there on getting someone to open the line

Spurts won all four vs. Gst and covered the last 3 vs. GST last year, including a TNT jobber where he sat half the team. Tough scheduling spot this time, as spurts had to grind one out at Clops anoche... Gst offense much more fluid under Kerr and his staff than under Mark Jackson but no Lee yet and no Klay Thompson will hurt, until we know who playing for spurts hard to line the game...

One play tonight in this shit, GL!

Klay out for gsw is big .. Lee is a blessing in disguise... Great offense but one of the worse big man defenders in league..
draymond green gives enough offense and solid defense.. My .02. :)

i think Klay prolly gonna play, there was sharp money (Q, Spiro prolly fighting over it) on Gst to drive the game from its 5 and 6 opening roots up to 8 or 9 ish now... with Duncan and Manu possibly sitting, who knows. I would only have spurts at this level even if they both take the bye.

I really ought to just blindly bet the Spurs every time they make them a dog; i'm sure in the end i would come out a winner, regardless of who plays. What a joke that line was at close anoche. I did get a sliver of my only play at +8.5, so 0.7 u winner anoche. Call it 6-3-1 and +7.27 on the season.

To Wednesday:

Wiz seem a bit cheap in this spot. They're off 3 nights rest, while the Pistons are playing 3rd in 4 nights in 3 different cities. Matchups no good either, as Wiz have inside strength on defense to slow down Monroe and Drummond. SVG has had trouble finding offense from his guards and wings. Temple and Pierce doing enough offensively to make up for the injured Beal to this point. It's a lay at -6, 2u medium.

Jazz in the middle of a 5-game trip east, splitting games in Detroit and Indianapolis. This is the third game in 4 night but with last night and tomorrow off, they'll be in decent position to put in a good effort. Not sure if the matchups work, as they were mauled in Atlanta catching a similar amount of points (118-85 at +7.5) last year. Pass.

Big scheduling edge for Celtics here, off rousing win in Chicago and been off since that effort Saturday night. OKC playing third in four nights in three different cities (from now on, when you see me refer to 3/4/3 that's what it means) and off an abysmal 75 point effort at Milwaukee last night. Would have liked to target Boston here but the poor effort from OKC last night coupled with the Boston win has taken the pointspread value out of the favorite.

Both teams down some notches in Miami since the last time Indiana played there, in Game 6 of the East finals about five months back. Spread similar now as it was then, when home team won 9 of 10 meetings overall last year. Not interested in either side.

Dicey spot to recommend either side in NYC. Knicks just lost two straight to Atlanta, while Orlando (as a DD-dog) blew a DD lead in the fourth quarter to Raps last night and are playing their third in four nights on the road. Opening line would have had me leaning Orlando at 7.5 or 8, but at 6 it's a pass.

Lakers 3/4/3 and were balls out against Memphis, easily covering in taking game to gun last night. Tough rebound spot here against mad Pelicans, who were beaten in Cleveland on Monday. Don't see how any of the Laker bigs will be able to do anything with the Unibrow. Tough to recommend laying 10-plus for me too often in this league but this is a good spot to do so. Could be a Sally jobber by the Lakers, who go home for a few days after this one.

ps - for more information on the Sally jobbers, look no further than this tune. You'll get it if you don't already (i can't remember ever referencing it in the Nuba forum, which is where these things most happen)... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hQqP6RNnDE

Favorite scheduling scenario in the league, and one of the rare times you see it. Portland playing their fourth game in five nights, and it's at altitude. Denver rested since getting throttled at the Rose Garden by 16 on Sunday. Revenge here for Nuggets and the line has already flipped from its 10 am open of Portland -1. Lay the -1.5 for medium 2u play on Denver.

Bad matchup for New Jersey and its slowish guards D Williams and Johnson against the up-tempo Phoenix guards. Nets would need to make it a half-court game to stay competitive, but with a TNT game at Golden State, not sure where their focus will be here. Lay the 5.5 for a medium play, 2 units.

Houston and Minny each have three days off for this "home game" for the T-Wolves in Mexico City. This arena has always had loose rims in the past, and the four meetings between these two teams last year totalled 213, 196, 235 and 222 points. No opinion to the side but the total should only continue to go up. Maybe I can finally hit one. OVER 201 medium to big 2.5u here.

GL!

I like Nets tonight. Nets won and covered both times last season and now they get a lot of points against struggling Suns...
Agree on the Nuggets.

Didn't list the Peli play, but it's small at -10.5 for 1 unit.

Also add a unit to Phoenix at -4.5 and make it a 3 unit play in addition to the bad price i'm holding for the medium play.

GL fellas... nothing tomorrow unless Brooklyn somehow wins tonight. Tomorrow will be their first back-to-back of the season, and they get the redassed Warriors, who should run them out of the gym if the Suns don't tonight. Have to monitor the price also; wanted to lay no more than 8.

Brutal loss for New Orleans; up 18 with 2:31 left and get outscored 12-0 the rest of the way. Ended up 3-3 and dead-dick even anoche; now 9-6-1 and +7.27 on the season.

Phoenix game worked out even better than expected. Nets were balls out and ran out of gas. Won't be any prettier tonight with GSt redassed and Brooklyn on their first back-to-back of the year. Was able to grab some -8.5 out in Vegas on G-State, medium play 2u. Would go for small to med 1.5 at -9 (widely available). GL tonight!

Got hooked again ayer.

9-7-1 and +5.07 on the year. Already sick of this shit. Not much i can go, got the best of it by 2 full points.

Tonight no time for writeups, but a couple of plays.

No Wade, no problem. Line too high for Hawkers. Miami +5 small to med 1.5u.

Knicks big offensive problems to this point. Utah 4th in 6 nights on the road with another one tomorrow to cap trip. UNDER 191.5 small 1u (missed number so have to stay small).

Philly is truly bad. I mean, like UK would run them off the court bad. Lay Houston minus the 16.5 medium 2u.

OKC a favorite for the first time allyear, but Pistons all sorts of issues, and playing their 4th in 6 nights in four different cities with another one tomorrow. Lay it the 3 small to med 1.5u.

GL!

Took a week off after the golden sombrero last Friday. Did the work but stayed on the bench. 9-11-1 and -1.53 for the year after 0-4 and -6.6 last Friday.

Can't have anything to do with Philly, but Suns are in middle of 5 game roadie out east and with up and down Pacers tomorrow, figure to just get enough from Suns to win and perhaps not much else.

MKG, Neal both missed for Hornies is close loss in Indy Weds; Magic are healthy and had 7 straight covers until Clippers backups torched them on Weds; line in the 4 to 5 range seems about right.

Pistons have got the keesh four straight as a dog after seven straight spread failures to open the season. Hawks defense nonexistant in the last week (115 ppg last 3), and Detroit's bigs match up decently enough against Horford and Millsap, so 7 looks a tad steep here.

A bit surprised (and disappointed) to see Toronto price this high; figured might be able to lay less than 7 as Raps now 1-3 last four at home ATS against mediocre foes while Bucks have now covered nine of 12. Last win was emotionally draining ototot win at Brooklyn for former Nets coach Jason Kidd. Bucks also playing 3rd game/4 nights/3 diff cities and play tomorrow as well. Line is not bettable at this price, but would favor Toronto if it dropped some as i expect it might.

Not sure how Cavs can be favored on the road at this point. Wiz not covering much lately but they have won four of last six outright, while Cavs are off two home losses this week and are just 5-5. Beal came back and immediately poured in 21 against Dallas; Kevin Love giving the Cavs far less than expected and until chemistry issues are fixed, look for spots to go against Cleveland. This qualifies. Washington ML +110 medium 2u.

More than half of the Memphis roster is sick. Who knows what you'll get from the Grizzlies tonight, and i'd guess the number there will open with them as a small favorite. Celts 3-1 ATS on the road and have outshot and outrebounded their opposition. WHo knows.

Spurts running good now, winning and covering five of six with defense allowing just 88 ppg last five, but price getting a bit expensive here, as Wolves could be trying to find an uptick with a home covering win the other night to snap a five-game losing skid. Thad Young out on personal leave, Pekovic out with a wrist, but this seems like one of many spots where the Spurs lay an egg for a good part of the game before finding a way to steal it at the end. Happens 15 times a year at least these days. Minnesota +8.5 medium 2u.

Nets off triple overtime loss Weds, while OKC playing their 3rd in 4 nights in 3 different cities. No worry, they've still made a fortress of the Chesapeake Energy Arena, covering four of five at home. OKC also will remember getting mauled 10 days back in Brooklyn (31 pt loss) and with throaty crowd support and quick revenge, this is a good play at PICK. OKC small to med 1.5u.

Was thinking there could be value with Dallas tonight after Lakers win in Houston and generally playing better since Young got healthy. I will relucantly back Dallas and hope for a better price later (Pass for now) as the situation is no good for Lakers. Dallas owner loathes them and will surely want to ram it in them (and pass that along to Carlisle); they beat and covered all 3 vs. LAL (laying 9, 10 and 8.5) last year... Lakers 3rd in 4 nights on the road and will return home for the rest of the month after this one. Dallas is the play; I'll update later when I go.

Home team won and covered 9 straight in the Pelis/Denver series, which keeps me off a NO recommendation. Denver playing better as well, but NO a better team and seems a good matchup for them.

GSt 4 days off, so inflated number has me thinking Utah or nothing, and would consider Utah +7 first half small against the GSt rust.

Portland 7-1 ATS last 8 and 4-1 last 5 at home, Bulls just suffered first road loss anoche, tough to tell who is playing tonight with the injuries so would expect Portland to come around a 4-point favorite; lots of trends pointing to UNDER here as well, so maybe that's your best bet at open.

3 pieces, with Dallas coming to make four at some point later...

GL...

appreciate your thoughts, makes for an informed discussion - same lean with twolves and dinosaurs .. gl with your plays

Magic arent that healthy - Fournier missed last game, ? for tonight, Gordon who has played good backup minutes out with broken foot, i know they have oledipo back, just sharing my .02 ... magic and bucks 2 of the teams that will compete and have depth every night...

Detroit has played every other day all month - finally have a few days off after tonight....have the lowest hoop iq guy with josh smith...
Carrol should be back for hawks.... i know they are not world beaters.. but..

I think the opposite of you, for the exact reasons you said in Oklahoma - Nets game. Nets off few losses, now play a team that clearly owned just few days a go. They play in SA tomorrow. I think they will go all out tonight.
As for Oklahoma. Yeah, they are 4 - 1 ATS at home. But as favorites, they are 0 - 1 this season so far ATS wise... The only spread they lost, was the only one they were favorites in...
I believe in the Nets tonight, though I really rooting for Oklahoma overall...

Good luck on your plays tonight!

2-2 and +0.35 Friday, now 11-13-1 and -1.18.

Portland starts 3 games in 4 night trip out east but with philly tomorrow, they'll be fully focused on C's tonight, and matchups should work for them. Rondo no better than Lillard at the point, and Aldridge should neutralize their bigs... but i'm not laying multiple possessions on the road

Charlotte broke 20 game series losing streak to Heaters earlier this month so Heat revenge is real here, tough to know what line will be because who knows who is playing
Memphis team sick, laying fairly short price, these two have developed nice rivalry thanks to last 2 years in playoffs... Clippers 2-8 ATS and on an extended road trip with only two covers being against non playoff caliber sides, lean Memphis

OKC was not a home dog one time the last two seasons but have responded positively in that role this term, going 4-0 ATS when catching points; good enough for me, especially considering OKC has held teams to 88 ppg and 40.5 percent.. gonna have to figure out a way to keep this one in the mid-90s or less to have an optimum chance to win but I'm taking 8 and won't think twice about it. Medium play +8.

There was an outside shot at Lakers being favored here when i did the work, but I ended up scribbling down Denver 2, and would only have Nuggets, who have beaten LA six straight and own big edge at PG and with Faried... denver coach Shaw used to play for Lakers and was an assistant there, so they'll be focused, lay the deuce with the Nuggets medium 2u.

GL!

Just a little surprised you consider Miami in a revenge spot vs Hornets because they won a game after losing 20

Worked out okay ayer, 2-0, somewhat made up for Niffel losses... Now 13-13-1 and +2.82 on the season.

I'll keep trying against Cleveland until they figure out that these lines are wrong. Orlando has lost exactly one time by double digits since the first week of the year and had a rousing rally from 20 plus down at Charlotte the other night. An easy take here, +9 medium 2u

No interest in either side of Philly games until further notice, or at least until they win one.

Clips 4th in 6 nights on road, got blasted at Memphis anoche, tough to figure out their focus, aforementioned Hornies lost big lead to Orlando Sat, so leaving this one and the fragiled psyches of both sides alone.

Suns beat Toronto by 8 and 9 last year, could be a good matchup for guard-laden Suns, Raps laying bigger numbers and not getting there much recently; would be interested in Suns at 6 or better, but at this 5, a pass is probably better, only a lean tops on Phx

Made Houston 9/194 so no real clue there if nothing changes on the injury report in the next 9 hours

Pacers a bit Jekyll-and-Hydeish as of late, getting mauled at home by Suns the other night, while Dallas lost in Houston. Guessing Pacers will get game slowed down somewhat as that's what they'll need to do to be competitive most nights... Looking UNDER 196, with lean to Indy at this level, figure 11 ish tops should be about right on Mavvies... Let's try UN 196 small to med 1.5u.

Bulls in the middle of their annual circus roadt trip and lost touch in each of the first two games, perhaps the break will help them a bit but these next two nights in SLC and Denver won't be fun either and I'm sure Thibs would be happy with a split... Jazz have improved and i would think they'll close the favorite but not interested in either side.

Refs in Cleveland in the 5-9.5 range for home fav's are
0-2
0-2
1-3
In on this one.

Back