Rexy's Niffel Preseason...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
After sitting out mostly the first couple of weeks (won a peanut on unposted stuff), I'm dipping in my toes a bit here tonight and tomorrow...

Giants -1.5 - 2u. The G-men seem a bit superior and have a bit more depth than the stadium tenants.

Miami -3 -115 first half 2u. Living in Costa Rica, the CBS affilate we get here is the Miami station, so I've been able to watch a lot of the first two Dolphin preseason games live and will be doing so again tonight. The starters have looked impressive and will certainly be competitive, but the depth is dreadful and the dropoff is swift and severe. Atlanta seems overmatched early, so the safer play is on Miami early, and stay tuned for a possible Falcon 2H play.

Tampa Bay UNDER 40 2u. The Browns are missing Manziel and won't want to risk the starter for any great length of time because of that injury, so expect a lot of struggles against the Buc defense, which announced that Lovie Smith will be calling the plays. I assume he'll be practicing his duties tonight. On the other side, Tampa is coming off a short week so don't expect the better offensive players to put in a full shift. Just need to dodge the D/ST scores...

Washington +3 even first half 1.5u. This won't be a popular play, but I still think the Redskins will be a bit better with Cousins at QB, who will be the Week 1 starter (that's not an indictment of the kid from Baylor, but rather how the coach wants to run his offense. What that coaching staff did last week leaving 10 in the game to get crucified by the Lions drive after drive was borderline criminal and there should be jailtime served for it). They'll want a good showing after the recent starts and the Ravens don't figure to offer the stiffest resistance after what I've seen from them to this point. Expect the Skins to get the best of this regional rivalry for a half before the backups get involved and it turns into a crapshoot.

Cincy -3.5 -105 first half 2u. Bengals off a short week but the Bears have been woeful to this point. The second and third teamers have done well, as the Bears have pitched two second-half shutouts, so they'll be worth a look presuming the Cincy regulars do their jobs in this one. They struggled Monday, so you can be sure Marvin Lewis will want to clean some of that up here.

Philly -4 2u. Not much to say here. I got the number when I found out the Green Bay players, particularly Rodgers, were taking the night off. They're ready for meaningful games already. I would still lay the current 6 -105 that is available.

Best of luck tonight, gents...

:cheers:

Good luck today Rexy. I have Philly -5.5 with the local. After last week and the Jordy injury I can see those who are definitely making the cut to just be going through the motions if they play at all.

that is a brutal beat on Miami 1h, had ball at midfield 40 seconds left and idiot Moore hangs onto the ball for an hour and fumbers gives them field goal at gun.

I pass that second half. Have had a good day in soccer and college, no need to piss off my money on this dumb luck shit.

tampons i like but already have for game and not going for more
gmen same deal
one of those 2 will cover game let alone 2h if not both

pass

Back