Rexy's Friday Bowls...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Sorry for the late start. I have no opinions worth sharing for the most part in 3 of these games.

Pitt/Houston are 2 interim coaches in 40 degree weather. I leaned UNDER but my buddy who bets 2 Bad Teams OVER a lot is on OVER here so i passed. Walters on UN at post. Could help you for 2H play.

Tennessee laying 3, i made it around the number. Would only have Iowa, gun to head. QB for Vols out, the dual threat guy who played the last few had wins over sakerlina, vandy, UK so not sure what you glean from that. Sr MLB and soph corner suspended for possible rape-aroo jobber, 2nd best receiver injured and several starters Q with various ailments... Iowa 6-1 last 7 ATS as a dog in bowls and 5-1 last 6 ATS in bowls overall (I guess when you play the SEC every time you're a dog etc), more experienced QB....

I mentioned somewhere that K-State was my only bowl bet based on my numbers (which has made this a shittily disappointing bowl season). I love betting on that coach, so it made it an easy take at +115 ML last week and would recommend it at -1 or better (that's the worst available with billy taking out all the +1 earlier). UCLA a bit more talent but K-State coach is my favorite. All six losses for these teams came to good teams. K-State +9 in turnovers, UCLA -1. Bruins had 89 penalties, while K-State had just 51. I like Waters, and Lockett and Sexton are good receivers, and K-State should hang onto the ball long enough to keep Hundley on the sidelines for good portions of this one. Wildcats for me medium 2u.

Nothing in the last game, but i will be watching for 2H purposes. OSU QB is a stud but getting his best weapon booted off the team for allegedly beating up on a girl will hurt. Still think the Cowpokes have enough offense to stay in the game. Both coaches have been good in bowls. Gun to head would have Okie Light but would be a decent play with Hill; without him I'm not sure who dings the UW defense. Roland had a disappointing year for sure.

Back around during halves. GL today...

:shake:

cub, good call. Glad I left 'er alone. I watched very little of UT this year.

that first game, second "you gotta be shittin me" game (that phrase i said 20 times in last 9 mins) since Christmas Eve. For those who had both Wky and Pitt, you are truly owed several winners for proper compensation.

cub, good call. Glad I left 'er alone. I watched very little of UT this year.

that first game, second "you gotta be shittin me" game (that phrase i said 20 times in last 9 mins) since Christmas Eve. For those who had both Wky and Pitt, you are truly owed several winners for proper compensation.
You can add baylor to that list too...i didnt have them but several of my buddies were "fit-to-be-tied" yesterday...

good call ram. another horrid beat. i had that one myself, so not really relishing to bring it back up...

2H K-State -1.5 -105 big 3u.

The turnovers are brutal. K-State = winners. UCLA = not winners. Not just in football, but in life. Or at least I want to believe that... . they won't lay down and have to hope that shit gets neutralized, and if they get within 14 or less the other team butthole get tight like we've seen before...

also 2 teamer K-State to OVER.

It's already worked twice from the teams getting mauled last 24 hours (Mich St/OV, Houston/OV), let's go back to the well...

:shake:

I agree on Billy Snyder...just said in the in game

CUM and Satan get alotta love(they good too)

BUT Bill Snyder is sick.....you see the stat on him with scholly players to walk ons?

No one and I mean NO ONE gets more out the players than Snyder

Livin Legend for real for real

Back