Rexy's 2013-14 UEFA Champions League group stage plays...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Matchday 1

Viktoria Plzen +0.75 -122 medium.

CSKA/Munchen UNDER 3 +109 small to medium.

Galatasaray/Real Madrid DRAW +310 medium to big.

Shakhtar Donetsk +0.5 -124 small to medium.

Anderlecht +1.25 -104 small to medium.

PSG/Olympiakos UNDER 2.5 -128 medium to big.

GL all!

:shake:

Onto today, sorry no time for writeups or to even look up juices on most, do'h.

Steaua +1 small to med

Big Arse +125 medium to big

Napoli OVER 3 +105 medium

Zenit +1.5 medium to big

Porto OVER 2.5 small to medium

Celtic +1 medium

i liked Napoli but real sharp against me there so passing.

GL to all! I'll try to avoid the donut today...

Matchday 2

Hopefully it goes a smidge better today...

Schalke/Basel UNDER 2.75 medium
Schalke/Basel DRAW +247 small

A 0-0 or 1-1 scoreline scoops the pot here, and I can see either occurring. Not much separating these two, and with the coaches fairly familiar with each other's tactics, I see this one being a bit slower paced than most expect.

No real opinion in Bucharest, but Chelsea lost there last year, the manager warned that it will be several weeks until the team figures out his tactics and teachings, and it's the sucker side. Steaua +3/4 would be the only way I could play the game.

Gonna play Napoli up in north London. The seamless transition to Rafa Benitez has yielded six games without defeat for Napoli to open the season. The Gunners are off to a fine start in the Premiership as well, but are a little dinged up. Theo Walcott (abdominal muscle), Santi Cazorla (ankle), Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (knee), Abou Diaby (knee), Lukas Podolski (hamstring) and Yaya Sanogo (back) are all out with injuries. Tomáš Rosický is available after a hamstring problem but may not start. Take.

The play: Napoli +1/2 +113 medium

Atletico Madrid just shut out Real Madrid at the Bernabau. Porto never loses at home. This total should be 1.5 tops.

The play: UNDER 2.25 -120 medium.

Pressure is on Milan today, as they face Barcelona on Matchday 3 and 4, and not getting a result here could leave them stuck on 3 or 4 points heading into the last two fixtures. It won't be easy in Amsterdam against the Dutch side, which scored six goals in the second half of its domestic game over the weekend. Only Bojan is out for Ajax, while Milan is facing a ton of injuries. El Shaarawy is out after breaking his foot in training. Daniele Bonera, Giampaolo Pazzini, Mattia De Sciglio, Matías Silvestre, Kaká and Riccardo Saponara all remain sidelined.

The play: Ajax PK +105 medium

No real opinion in Glasgow. The Messi injury ruined the value on both UNDER and Celtic, so have to pass as that would be the only way to play the game.

GL!

thanks, hugh, that Ajax was a tough beat (tough push i guess), no way that was a penal in the 92th minute.

Leverkusen -1 -109 medium to big. Great form, far superior team from better top-to-bottom league and playing home opener off a Matchday 1 loss. A no brainer really.

Lean Donetsk vs. ManU but missed the price so pass.

Galatarasay +1.5 -102 small. Line too high, presumably because of the coaching change.

Copenhagen +3 -115 small. Yikes, scary, but line seems too high here based on RM current form.

PSG UNDER 2.5 -104 medium. Coaches are quite familiar with each other, and exchanged notes at the UEFA elite coaches summit a few months ago. When there is an acquaintance and/or friendship between coaches, generally the games tactically lean towards UNDER. There is enough offense talent to push this sumbitch OVER but I'll take my chances.

Anderlechy DRAW +230 small. The Belgian side might be marginally worse, but that can be offset by playing the game on home soil.

City PK +126 medium. I realize how great Munchen is, but they are missing gobs of stud midfielders and City has been a bitch at home thus far this campaign and that's something to be expected under this coach. This will finally be the year they break through to the knockout round and this game will be a nice steppingstone.

GL today!

:goal:

Back