Rest of February NBA Discussion

Let the tanking begin. Let’s go knicks. Can’t see this team winning more than 5 games max rest of the way, and I’m being generous

Back at it tonight. These next few days are tough off vacation week. You never know who's mentally into it... But good to have something back... Although none of these games are all that exciting tonight.

Kings 9-3 on 3 days rest last 3 years. Clippers 3-0 this season 8-3 last 3 years while Kings are 2-1. Both opponents are not good.
Nets are odd as the situation has not come up this year but were Great 4-1 last 3 years 14-8 further back

Memphis has a real chance to win Wednesday. Not really sure what number I would take tomorrow

A little worried about Suns at Pelicans. Have bet laying against them and used ML parlays against them last 2 Last game I almost lost all ML parlays no spread on Saturday one their good days, I am leaning just ML here as well. Davis is playing so many minutes its just crazy. how can he avoid a breakdown as frail as he has been

How many points does GSW win by at MSG? Can’t see how they give a rats ass about this game, especially coming off the thrashing of okc. Only reason worth watching for me as a knicks fan is to see how many points Trey Burke puts up. He’s been a bright spot and his play making ability for himself and others has been solid. This kid Troy Williams they signed to a 10 day got game too. I’d be shocked if he’s not on the roster opening night next year as well.

the hornets are finally catching up to what oddmakers think they should be, now that they have been healthy for a couple wks.... will look for an ingame play

played the cavaliers -10

the heat are on a 5 game ats streak and they opened at pk at home..... that should worry a heat backer... but philly is playing 4th in 6 nights with travel between each game.... should be a very interesting game.... but I'll lay off

the wiz have the warriors on deck tmrw so might be looking ahead? Bucks were very disappointing last game.... interesting.... teams playing a home game after losing a home game in which they had a 15+ point lead are 15-24 ats since the start of the 2016 season

Hornets have a game vs Boston tomorrow, basically why I passed.

They are finally becoming what Vegas has lined them as for the most part this season.

Back