Resident Cavs Homer Playoff Picks

1-0 + 3u. Playoffs

Tor +7 2u

Mods can u change my thread name to playoffs. Thx

is it just me being a homer or at the very end of that lebron/garnett commercial doesn't lebron sound a lot more confident and serious?u can hardly hear kg say anything

Jim

LBJ is the real deal....big difference in this series is LBJ is a star, and G.A. thinks he is a star.

Cleveland didnt look overly great yesterday but they won. I gots to think they continue to play better now that the whole team is healthy and ready to make a push.

Jim

LBJ is the real deal....big difference in this series is LBJ is a star, and G.A. thinks he is a star.

Cleveland didnt look overly great yesterday but they won. I gots to think they continue to play better now that the whole team is healthy and ready to make a push.

agree but I'm a big pavs fan. But hopefully wally can step up

If Brown lets Wally start..so he can have his ego boost, his shot will follow. I remember watching him in his early years in Minny, he will have off games, but over all he is a good role player to have on your team at this time of year, because of his big shot capabilities.

Mods can u change my thread name to playoffs. Thx

shows how many views my thread gets..lol

rode both of bars for 2u(woulda been on the cavs anyway of course)

my only quick thought of game 2 is i feel bad for antonio daniels..always liked the guy and the way he plays but to get put on a team full of punks like washington is unfortunate, even gilbert(who i thought was a standup guy) has disappointed me...maybe im only seeing this now b/c i feel we truely have taken the next step and are playing to win and not to lose

Last edited:
anyone hear what tickets were going for in the first two games?

kinda interested in going if there's a game 5, but i want to see what i'd be paying.

anyone hear what tickets were going for in the first two games?

kinda interested in going if there's a game 5, but i want to see what i'd be paying.

if you don't know about cavs.flashseats.com, check it out...sanctioned by the cavs and a great way to get tickets a lot cheaper than you can from scalpers. got tix to game one 15 rows back for $75 bucks a piece...i would have paid at least twice that much if i got em from a street scalper.

if you wanna just be there and don't care if you have seats in the last row, you can get em for about half of face value if you're patient...i literally saw tickets goin for $12 in game 1.....it's all people with season tix trying to get rid of em and they wanna sell to cavs fans not brokers, scalpers, and wiz fans. i can't believe every team doesn't do this...

cavs+4.5 240/200
cavs ml 200/375

Real interesting IMO. I'm taking the bait. They coulda made cavs a 1 point favorite and got heavy action on them or even pick or -2,3. I dont really think they factored in all thats going on with these teams. Gimmie the broom. Boston is cruzing and lebrons know they will need the rest after a physical series. We wanna wrap this up before boston does. I made the game pk. Last game was the best game these guys played togetther since the trade and I think it carries over with relative ease tonight

4-5 -2.00u Playoffs
Pending series
Cavs 260/200
Raptors 200/580
Den 100/560

Gimmie Philly and Hornets +6...220/200 each

Quick thought on last nights Cavs...I was afraid of that happening as it was in the back of my head, but I really thought they took the next step. I mean we were awful..Boobie played one of the worst games Ive ever seen him play. Im not even gonna talk about game 3 anymore, we all seen it, I took the bait and went up some units to down some units. Now, I watched all the post game interviews..I really dont think they are worried in the least, I havent figured out if thats good or bad yet though..Z said without hesitation, their confidence wasnt broken at all..I read a quote in todays paper where LeBron was talking about when they were chating overrated when he was shooting and basically said how much of a tougher crowd Detroit has and how he wasnt phased at all. Not sure about Sun yet..GL

5-6 -2.20u Playoffs

Cavs +4 3u

Only reason I liked the blow out after game 3 b/c of the value there would be here..Cavs end this in 5 at home..GL

lebron is pissed off. He won't lose this game. Stevenson went a little to far and pissed him off for the last time

nice hit yesterday. No way cavs lost that. Especially after that foul.

One for tonight

Celtics -9. 2u

a lot of unposted plays but been staying around even ..taking a shot on cavs series 2/12...should be a dog fight..all though it wouldnt surprise me for cleveland to get blown out tonight (games 1 in detroit last 2 years)but only reason im playing this now and not at an adjusted number after game 1 is b/c cavs r rested and boston played game 7 sun..but again wouldnt surprise me for a blow out tonight and might even still throw a unit or half unit after game 1.and a dog has to win sooner or later

Game 1 thoughts. Really didn't expect to win but feel kinda teased. First and obvious question. Whos affected more? Lebron scoring 2 fgs or Allen and pierce scoring 4 pts? Obvious answer is the celtics and I'd probably say that too. But something to think about is if/when lebron gets in his groove he will open up Many shots elsewhere cause even though we hit a few 3s down the strech. Nothing clean fell through the game. We got our hands full with garnett. Wow. He's too tall for Wallace. Too quick for z and too strong for smith. IMO they need andy in there more. Kinda a mix of all three..the crucial play of this game I think was end of first quarter. We had ball down 7. James turns it over and they hit a 3. See how much that factored at the end??a good game by the rest of the cavs that they hopefully can gain confidence from. Thoughts on game 2 later

-2 5u....what can I say. Love the spot and getting blown out last game only makes it sweeter. Put up or shut up time for lebron and the cavs. I've talked to 3 seperate people at the q and got the same results for all. The place is insane. Bars downtown have been packed since early afternoon. Putting my biggest play of playoffs on the kings shoulders. Thoughts after the game GL

Back