Reno Olympics...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
I'd say this will probably be all Hoops and Golf (maybe a bit of Tennis)....

Team USA mens hoops tips here in just over 9 hours.

As far as the side, I can't take Serbia at this number. The good price has been gone for days. I do think that the +14.5 would have been a bet though. We remember 8 years back Jokic and company with that great game in a 94-91 loss (they lost by 30 in the medal game)... They can compete...

Jokic hasn't played any international ball for his country since 2019. With the early NBA exit + the long stint away I do expect him to be highly motivated.

I was hoping that we could find a Haliburton prop available since he has fallen out of favor but that was a pipe dream (for an under).

I'll concentrate on the best player in the world, Jokic.

Anthony Davis and Embiid will be the matchups we need to look at for this cap. Yes, with international play we need to look at other factors as well, but this is a good starting point. We have lots of data vs the Lakers and the one wild Sixers - Nuggets game in Philly in January.

After diving into those and thinking about this some more I came the conclusion that a PRA here is in order. I feel we see a 21-10-6 type of game out of Jokic.

The pricing of the individual props wasn't great as is.

I think this is worth a bet for game #1.

Jokic o34.5 PRA -120 1.5 units

The Assists # was plus money. Grrr.

Anyways, he had one board and one assist in the last 6 minutes. He either took 0 or 1 shot in this time frame.

Not a bad cap. Simply lost.

Here's the wild stat to remember...

FB_IMG_1722217104065.jpg

Back