Reminder: US Army All-American Bowl on at 1:00 p.m. on NBC

RJ Esq

Prick Since 1974
Use this thread as an in-game. Lot of great talent in this game and names to keep an eye on for the next couple of years.

The top QBs will be playing tomorrow in the Under Armour game, though.

The Under Armour game is at 8pm on Sunday on ESPN as well. Tons of talent in that game

anyone know if and when this game might be replayed?...tivod the under armor all-american game tonight but missed the Army All-American game...

btw, wuts up with Seastrunk only running a 4.5 at the combine?

Slow track. I don't think anyone ran a 4.4.

Seastrunk is plenty fast and his cutting ability is off the charts. Looks like he is on the USC bandwagon right now.

His new "family friend" that is advising him is the same one that Reggie Bush had. That's all you need to know about that recruitment.

jump, yeah the QB play had a ton to do with it. ESPN is going to pass Rivals if it keeps up this way.

ESPN though did tell Shepard that they would keep him #1 if he played in their game cause he was going to switch to the AA game. That right their just makes their rankings a complete joke.

Barkley was very impressive. Either he or Bryce Brown need to be #1.

yes he was...he played well...Gilbert not as good as I thought he'd look..but yea...

Everything about it was better...cameras, announcers, talent, etc..

QB play was vastly superior..

and Debose is fucking fast.

And Marlon Brown please come to Columbus.

Roh looked good..I like his motor...has a nice frame to add good weight too.

His spin move made that Texas OT look awfully silly.

Yeah, I was impressed with Marlon Brown..Duron Carter is a good blocker and caught a few...I also liked Berry in the few plays he was in.

I wasn't impressed with Shepard..can't read a defense yet. Barkley is sick.

I'm excited for some of the OSU/UM talent coming in.

Wonder where Boyd is going?

I don't even think Boyd knows....the further we get from teh Oregon visit the more I don't think he goes there...Just my opinion..

with the new issues with the head coach at BC , they are out iMO...supposedly now he's visiting Clemson this weekend for his final visit..

I honestly think it's better than 50% he goes to Ohio State...if McNeal and Brown, etc couldn't sway him at the game, I don't think he goes to Oregon..

IN the end, they are a close family and it's just too far away.

Shephard has a long ways to go to play QB at LSU..esp with how Jefferson closed the year and his eligibility...Shephard has too much skill to not play..

He will end up at WR IMO, just like Horn said.

I think Shephard was shocked Debose didn't go to LSU...

The issue with the Black team is the OL sucked ass especially Paden Kelly (Texas commit). Kelly looked pretty awful out there.

Gilbert is better then what he showed out there.

Debose is so fast
Shep isn't a next level QB but he is amazing with the ball in his hands
Marlon Brown pulled away nicely
Prince Kent (Miami) was getting beat all night
Loston is amazing
Roh showed great energy all night
Ray Ray Armstrong was around the ball all night, might grow out of Safety but could make a mean OLB.
CB Greg Reid is a ball hawk

I wish the two teams ran the ball a little more, they had some good backs

Back