Remainder of January Hockey

gsro

Give me the NHL, or give me death
Nice debut on Saturday...not.. went 0-4, but will just be making one thread from now on instead of a daily thread easier and I can keep track of things for the most part. Until I see some consistency, will be treading lightly

Sides: 0-2-0 -2.00 Units
Totals: 0-2-0 -2.00 Units
Net:
0-4-0 -4.00 Units

January 21, 2013

Boston (See post #5) -
when this price gets released on Pinny i'll be on it..was not impressed with how Winnipeg was easily shut down especially on their powerplay, the Jets barely got passed the centre line on it.

New York Islanders and Tampa Bay Lightening Over 5.5 @ 1.81 -impressed with how well the lightening in game 1 and will go back to the well, expecting another high paced game from these two teams, do like the historicals between these two..Eric Brewer pick up was huge for the bolts, St.Louis looks like he hasn't missed a beat.

Last edited:
So figured the price on -1 @ 1.84 wasn't really worth it...instead I manipulated the -1 to a -1.25..

Played the Boston Bruins
ML @ 1.50
and the -1.5 @ 2.60

GL

Considering fading wings. Bad idea?

we're goign to be able to find some spots with them, Columbus off a big win on the road in nashville coming home to home opener...Wings already got their salads tossed on the road, missing Bert is huge, and apparently he's out for a lengthy period of time as is Helm...still looking at that game today

I agree 100%.

problem is, we need to trade for d man but we don't have much to trade without depleting our "farm" which means we have to give something up with the big league...we tried to go all in the summer with signings but they went to Minny...

So figured the price on -1 @ 1.84 wasn't really worth it...instead I manipulated the -1 to a -1.25..

Played the Boston Bruins
ML @ 1.50
and the -1.5 @ 2.60

GL

since i dont have that option, I'm waiting on the -1 with the ML now at -210

like ur TB Over

GL on them all gsro

Sorry scopey, looked like they were making a comeback for ya;

Add: Toronto Maple leafs over 5.5 @ 2.11
Detroit Red Wings tt over 2.5 @ 1.80

January 23,2013

Sides: 1-3-0 -2.50 Units
Totals: 2-3-0 -1.39 Units
Net:
3-6-0 -3.89 Units

Took the night off yesterday, sort of, had an unposted play of sj/edmonton over but that's about it....It was mentioned before, but the Edmonton Oilers will be a cash cow on overs, no real goaltending defense can be worked on, but they have enough fire power to stay in games for the most part.

January 23, 2013

New York Rangers -0.75 @ 2.09
Vancouver Canucks -1 @ 2.12
Toronto Maple Leafs/Pittsburgh Penguins Over 5.5 @ 1.81
Toronto Maple Leafs/Pittsburgh Penguins Over 5.75 @ 1.92

Sides: 1-3-0 -2.50 Units
Totals: 2-3-0 -1.39 Units
Net:
3-6-0 -3.89 Units

Took the night off yesterday, sort of, had an unposted play of sj/edmonton over but that's about it....It was mentioned before, but the Edmonton Oilers will be a cash cow on overs, no real goaltending defense can be worked on, but they have enough fire power to stay in games for the most part.

January 23, 2013

New York Rangers -0.75 @ 2.09
Vancouver Canucks -1 @ 2.12
Toronto Maple Leafs/Pittsburgh Penguins Over 5.5 @ 1.81
Toronto Maple Leafs/Pittsburgh Penguins Over 5.75 @ 1.92

3-0-1 much better, didn't expect the from the leafs, but man they looked like a hockey team last night..For the record, Reimer didn't win that game, he didn't play better than Scrivens, just got a little more support aka legs are slowly coming around, that being said this will create a nice little competition between the two..

January 24, 2013

Sides: 2-3-1 -1.41 Units
Totals: 3-3-0 +0.34 Units
Net:
5-6-1 -1.07 Units

Carolina @ 1.85
Los Angeles/Edmonton Over (waiting for the alternate totals, only 5 is offered currently)
San Jose Sharks -1.5 @ 2.770
Ottawa/Florida Under 5.5 @ 1.82
Phildelphia @ 1.89

Basically, like Carolina and Philedelphia to finally wake up; edmonton, until furthur notice, is a semi 'auto' over bet for me; like catching teams on a B2B with the home team getting rest (sharks look promising this year if their goaltending holds); Ottawa on the road actually plays much tighter on D (surprisingly)

Net:
5-6-1 -1.07 Units

Carolina @ 1.85
Los Angeles/Edmonton Over (waiting for the alternate totals, only 5 is offered currently) - Over 5.25 @ 2.01
San Jose Sharks -1 @ 2.00
Phildelphia @ 1.89

Basically, like Carolina and Philedelphia to finally wake up; edmonton, until furthur notice, is a semi 'auto' over bet for me; like catching teams on a B2B with the home team getting rest (sharks look promising this year if their goaltending holds); Ottawa on the road actually plays much tighter on D (surprisingly)

the bold are the changed tiems, instead of the puckline of -1.5, i took the sharks -1 changed accordingly and noted for our record keeping truancy officers :P

Net: 5-6-1 -1.07 Units

Carolina @ 1.85
Los Angeles/Edmonton Over (waiting for the alternate totals, only 5 is offered currently) - Over 5.25 @ 2.01
San Jose Sharks -1 @ 2.00
Philadelphia @ 1.89

the bold are the changed tiems, instead of the puckline of -1.5, i took the sharks -1 changed accordingly and noted for our record keeping truancy officers :P

4-1 on the night; pace was there for Edmonton, but no finishhhhh whatsoever i'll take it

Sides: 5-3-1 +1.33 Units
Totals: 4-4-0 +0.16 Units
Net: 9-7-1 +1.49 Units

January 29, 2013

Sides: 5-3-1 +1.33 Units
Totals: 4-4-0 +0.16 Units
Net: 9-7-1 +1.49 Units

Was in NYC this past weekend and didn't have access to post or even log into pinny online from the states (damn you guys)

Pittsburgh Penguins Over 5.75 @ 1.854
Pittsburgh Penguins Over 6 @ 1.952
Minnesota Wild -1 @ 1.943

lean to San Jose Over

Back