Reggie bush diving in the endzone. Monday night football

ghostnmyhead

On The Grind Stacking Big Faces
-3 saints (50 units)
over 46 (50 units)

call me a sucker, but its another typical monday night football game. Alot of scoring and the home team winning. minny has packed it in for this season, such high expectations that couldnt be matched.

28-24 saints

Love the OVER myself, both defense mediocre against the pass. Both offense are capable of puting up 20 points night in and night out.

Quick fact, for anyone curious about the trend. It's also amazing that MNF is suprisingly this year is (5-0) on the OVER total. (knock on wood)

I think that 5-0 streak has this # pumped up 3-4 points. Pretty much getting a FG handed to you if you like the under w/ of the night this game is played.

-3 saints (50 units)
over 46 (50 units)

call me a sucker, but its another typical monday night football game. Alot of scoring and the home team winning. minny has packed it in for this season, such high expectations that couldnt be matched.

28-24 saints

Sucker!

Just messing Ghost; always like to see your picks. On Minny myself, but good luck my man:tiphat:

-3 saints (50 units)
over 46 (50 units)

28-24 saints

sucker
icon12.gif

Health on the side and BOL on the total, ghost...

Back