Referees in the Knick game

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
3-14 ats for the home team this season. Just keep your eyes on it. Not sure where it tops out. But will try to get on at the best number.
Fairly sure someone desperate for a bet could cash with Chris Paul in a prop bet today but seeing minus 50 cents just freezes me. If you see a cheap one---look at the Heat game and how well Wade did. Portland can not guard slashing guards.

Adding the Grizz minus 4.5. Why?
Good referees? No. Poor ones.
Just feel most stats do not do the team justice due to extended road time. This team as a 6 or under fav last 9 was 7-2. They have yet to have 2 days off this season but in this game they are operating with 2 days off last 3 while Bucks are in 3 in four. Most important Bucks have covered 2 in a row and this is the third game in a 4 in 5 sequence where they will be playing the defending World Champions at home tomorrow. The team that has beaten them 5 in a row. Who may be a little tired themselves. Just think with Marc Gasol and Mayo they now have serious talent added. See them as a reasonable team off a bad loss which I like. Just about have to be the more focused team tonight. Probably back with more later. GL

Trying. Adding Boston under 197. Just a logic play. Pierce a little screwed up. This is 7th game without 2 days off and they play tomorrow in what will be a 5 in 7. They have to want a low paced game and this will be 6th in a row without 2 days off for Denver and they play again at home vs Minn in 2 days. Everyone just wants a slow game here.

Playing the first two along with Orl and Sac. Any thoughts on the Indy game? The line seems short to me, and Philly hasn't put together back to back good performances yet this season.

Liking Memphis as well tonight, thinking my boys can bounce back decent here. Any word on Redd's status for sure? May be weird as I may like Memphis a bit more if it's Redd's 1st game back. Sure he can shoot great but he doesn't handle the ball and can't play any defense...plus his plan of bulking up before last season backfired as it really made him slower on the court. Good luck tonight bro.

Nothing for college basketball tonight? Hehe, I see we cashed Miami Ohio nicely last night.

GL Tuck.

Important Injuries
Milwaukee
Date Pos Player Injury Status
11/14 1:29pm G Michael Redd Ankle downgraded to doubtful Friday vs Memphis.
11/14 11:53am F Charlie Villanueva Hamstring is downgraded to doubtful Friday vs. Memphis

Breaking news reports he participated in the morning shoot around and is expected to play. GL

Nice. BOL Tuck. I suppose I should lock in Boston under as it was a lean and you're on it.

Back