Ref caught on hot mic in wings preds game

I'm gonna take a guess that absolutely NOTHING will come from it for the league or ref association... maybe individually

Tim Peel is a legit garbage mess of a ref too, if he at least gets fired it's a win

I'm gonna take a guess that absolutely NOTHING will come from it for the league or ref association... maybe individually

Tim Peel is a legit garbage mess of a ref too, if he at least gets fired it's a win
He’s been relieved of his duties

@guaranteeed

why do you think he said that in the first place? I feel like this is only the tip of the iceberg. Now I’m thinking of all the PP goals that have gone against me. Any chance he had action or was complicit in trying to alter games? Nashville won that game 2-0 but still. I feel like something much more nefarious is at foot.

@guaranteeed

why do you think he said that in the first place? I feel like this is only the tip of the iceberg. Now I’m thinking of all the PP goals that have gone against me. Any chance he had action or was complicit in trying to alter games? Nashville won that game 2-0 but still. I feel like something much more nefarious is at foot.
I saw today he was talking to Forsberg at the Nashville bench and that's where it happened, so I think he was saying I know it was a soft call but you guys were owed one, guessing based on the first period

I think its super slight that he was pulling a donoghy, based on the fact he was telling it to a player

Also every player or ex player, I've heard today says they didn't think it was an issue, everyone knows makeup calls happen, it's why you see them talking to the refs so much. The only time I know for sure an nhl game was fixed was 2011 game 7 boston tampa

I saw today he was talking to Forsberg at the Nashville bench and that's where it happened, so I think he was saying I know it was a soft call but you guys were owed one, guessing based on the first period

I think its super slight that he was pulling a donoghy, based on the fact he was telling it to a player

Also every player or ex player, I've heard today says they didn't think it was an issue, everyone knows makeup calls happen, it's why you see them talking to the refs so much. The only time I know for sure an nhl game was fixed was 2011 game 7 boston tampa
Tell me more about 2011...

Tell me more about 2011...
Game 7 eastern conference finals

Tampas power play was humming all playoffs and one of the best in the league

Games 1 thru 6 averaged 25 penalty minutes per game

Game 7 they let everything go, called absolutely nothing, 0 penalty minutes

Need to watch.

That's not totally uncommon for a game 7 though for the whistles to be put away.

Mostly ya, but not 0

Was a chippy game too

Bruins got same treatment in the cup final that year
The Bruins won each of their games in that series by a minimum of three goals. Vancouver's wins were each by one with one being OT.

Are you implying the refs helped out Boston?

Back