Redsox @ Tigers Thursday

Botanical

Pretty much a regular
Gentleman I want to discuss Thursday's game Red Sox is away at Detroit at 1 p.m. this particularly game was scheduled for 1 p.m. and the Red Sox requested time change which was denied now we have Clay Buchholz on the bump against boyd who's been pitching decent..case closed.. let's discuss line movement and the fuckedup situation as I caught the end of this on Boston radio today, heard the dude that denied the redsox was part of the Sox organization in past blah blah... first glance I love tigers

This sox game today for example was re scheduled,lot of love on the over just so reluctant to throw cash around on games the players just want to go through the motions and go play Baltimore for today and tomoorw and back to tigers for Thursday? Wtf clay fucking buckholtz,lol

Apparently it is a bicep strain.

As far as the start, these teams are fighting for a WC. I guess it is tough for BoSox but I will say the rare times Detroit plays 4 game series at home starting on Thursday they almost always start at 1pm...same for series ending on Thursday.

With all that being said, the Detroit offense has went down drain with injuries. This is going to be a tough few weeks.

4 cities in 4 days for sox. Brutal scheduling due to make up game. But Clay looked ok the other day in a spot start. Still love Detroit here

Just when I thought Upton was turning the corner in June and July, he starts off the first half of August 7 for 50 with a .344 OPS

Clay looked decent ya but man he Martinez and Victor Martinez alone could ruin clays outing quick man

With that young gun Fulmer going, I like them. Can they get their offense going without Cabrerra? His injury is day to day. Hopefully he"ll be back playing sooner than later. GL

Miggy wanted to play last night but Ausmus made him sit out. If he isn't back Thursday, then we have huge problems.

Where do I sign this is nuts if the redsox show up tomorrow I will b surprised...what's the weather ump factor ? Too lazy at the moment

Tigers season effectively ended this week with the injuries and the horrific sweep.

Tomorrow is the must game of the year. I don't know if this offense has it in them. The pitching lately has been outstanding too. Too bad.

Back