Reds

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
ML plus 20 plus a little reverse RL
Will play Philadelphia but much smaller than I wanted because Cashner rolled into his rare really good catcher
I expect to play Yanks but that could change

Tuck when you’re looking at pitcher/catcher analysis, is there a certain number of innings you are looking for to consider those stats a factor? It’s an interesting stat but I have a hard time determining what I consider a good sample size.

Reds are a different team under Riggleman also...he has always been a solid manager and I think there’s going to be good value on them for a little while here.

Fwiw only reason Dbacks carry a 3rd catcher is for Grienke so that won't change barring injury

More the better but at least 2 starts. Reds game is solid enough for me to blast. SF pitcher has been blasted by the Reds. SF has never seen the Reds really go0d pitcher and the REDS pen is stacked

This is really crazy. Cleveland is playing Yan 4 days in a row. Really hard to believe this

I hit Yanks after seeing GIO and his 9 ERA , Good news I did hit over in Detroit after I see the weird catcher action

It was 3-0. Now I probably lose. The situation seemed great. The assumption though required a starter I could trust

Regarding Cashner tomorrow. I believe he is on 6 days rest now Last year 1-4 3.94 ERA This year 0-2 high 5 ERA
This comes to 1 and 6
Have a strong feeling I will be on the Astros tomorrow

I'd think it would make a difference that he was scheduled yesterday, had to prepare to pitch yesterday, etc...not just a random day of rest. Doubt he's great today but never know

Its just a function of time, But I will try harder, I added ro Reds when I saw 30 cents

I do not mean to suggest it in a bad way. A lot of people respect your opinion here because we know the time you put into your bets.

Reactions: KJ
Back