Reds/TB 3.6.07 in St Pete..

JumpOnBoard

CTG Partner
Looks like a good opp to finally fade my boys...

Here's the scrubs we're scheduled to hurl tomorrow:

Eric Milton, Matt Belisle, Brian Shackelford, Victor Santos, Kerry Lightenberg

James Shields goes for TB...also Josh Hamilton is making trip to meet his former mates..

Reds have won 11 straight exhibition games...lol...last six last year and first five this year...

Looks as good a time as any to get shelled...

If you like gambool....these douchesickles look like fading material..

1:05 pm

905 Cincinnati Reds +100

906 Tampa Bay Devil Rays -120

LHP Eric Milton (8-8, 5.19)

Among those scheduled to follow starter LHP Eric Milton tomorrow at TB are RHP Matt Belisle, LHP Brian

Shackelford, RHP Victor Santos and RHP Kerry Ligtenberg

RAYS – RH James Shields(6-8, 4.84), RH Gary Glover, RH Brian Stokes, RH Al Reyes, RH Andy Sonnanstine, RH Juan Salas

Rays

Baldelli CF

Crawford LF

Young RF

Wigginton 1B

Cantu 2B

Norton DH

Iwamura 3B

Navarro C

Zobrist SS

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Shields
[/FONT]​

RAYS – RH James Shields(6-8, 4.84), RH Gary Glover, RH Brian Stokes, RH Al Reyes, RH Andy Sonnanstine, RH Juan Salas

Rays

Baldelli CF

Crawford LF

Young RF
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]​

THE LEAGUE DON'T WANT IT WITH THAT NOOOOOOOO!

I'll take a look at this line. I will likey be home from work again tomorrow, but I have a doctor appt at 11:30, so might not be home to play the games.

Couldnt sleep...

Hard to believe that Cincy is throwing the lesser quality pitching out there. I think milton will be setting the tone cause after that you have guys fighting for spots who probably came to camp ahead of schedule Santos and Belisle batting for the 5th spot , Shack and Littenberg in the pen, Milton in a contract year...TB has some raw arms at the end Double A kids you will be asking to close the game...Glover and Reyes I believe have lost out to Santos in the past(in milw and Pitt last 2 years)..so retread vets Imo...bottomline is TB has 18 hits and 10 runs while Cincy has 58 hits and 9 hrs in 1 more game...need to see hwo Cincy is sending.....cause the TB offense is non existant....

Good nite and Good Luck...they travel to the Yanks the next day....

Yeah...except Milton normally could give a shit about this games and gets rocked during the day..

Belisle has no shot at the 5th spot...he's the long man at best....Shackelford is a bum I'm tellin ya..

Santos and Lightenberg are fighting for jobs yes...

The Reds offense has been unreal lately...they have a deep team down there...sending guys like Wise and Votto and Crosby out against AA guys late in the games right now...

this is just about as bad a pitching group as we're going to throw in a game this spring...

Jump,

Brandon Phillips has to stop hitting preseason homeruns.. I got him on my fantasy team, don't want him to use them all up already :drink:

Anyway back to the topic, I have noticed the Reds are destroying the ball as of late and I am just going to avoid this game..

Estreet, nice to see you post some important info for every1

Jump,

Brandon Phillips has to stop hitting preseason homeruns.. I got him on my fantasy team, don't want him to use them all up already :drink:

Anyway back to the topic, I have noticed the Reds are destroying the ball as of late and I am just going to avoid this game..

Estreet, nice to see you post some important info for every1

Yes...they've been crushin it...

Good Luck Jump...I am not getting involved..I agreee Belisle doesnt appear to have a shot but he did have a ton of MinorLeague starts and I rather have him then Paul Wilson out there. I just think however Milton pitches sets the tone ofr the game, clearly he has rarely pitched well in Cincy..was thinking cause it was a two game trip they had to bring alot of regulars ..Freel in today and Hamilton out I believe...

Like I said the best way to go out about this is focusing on your local teams so I am rooting for you guys...

I'm not playing the game SN....just was throwing out the scrubs were throwing..

If Wilson gets that job, he's not holding it long...obviously we hope Homer Bailey breaks camp, but it looks unlikely..

If it's Saarloos (I think it will be) or Wilson or whoever, won't be long before Bailey is up..

Yes, Hamilton is out w/ shin splints...(he says, it is TB..lol)...Freel's X-Rays' were negative so he will make the trip.

I think what I meant to say was rather have Belisle out there in a Spring game rather then Paul Wilson. Neither is the best option or top option for the reg season #5 spot...Paul Wilson is probably done IMO but I havent seem him throw yet , just knowing what he had pre injury it cant bemuch left in the tank.

Been reading up on the Hamilton thing and they swear it shin splints thats why he only got 1ab yesterday supposedly. Its pretty funny if its not though..

4. Homer Bailey - RHP Reds - DOB: 05/03/86 - ETA: May 2007
Previous rankings: 2005 #73, mid-2005 #91, 2006 #65, mid-2006 #11

3-5, 3.31 ERA, 49 H, 79/22 K/BB in 70 2/3 IP for Single-A Sarasota
7-1, 1.59 ERA, 50 H, 77/28 K/BB in 68 IP for Double-A Chattanooga

The Reds have tried to be cautious, but Bailey, the NL's top pitching prospect, is on the cusp of the majors following a dominant stint in Double-A during the second half of last year. The seventh overall pick in the 2004 draft throws 94-97 mph with movement and features a curveball that ranks as one of the top breaking pitches in the minors. With his walk rate down significantly last year, the only thing missing from his game is a plus changeup. It looks like he'll get a month or two to work on the pitch in Triple-A at the start of this year, but if the Reds want to contend, Bailey will have to be in the rotation by June 1.

If you can Jump I would be interested when you know about what Cincy has lined up in NYY(or Tampa)...

I know the ex-mariner prospect Livingston gets the start....thinking Moose goes for us...you Kind of forced me to cap the reds / TB game today and you got my blood flowing. I kinda wnated to play cincy here but didnt want to against anyone here...not a big deal by any means...

Problem is price already NYY -150...

Nut,

I just saw Yanks -160 at the greek..

I went 3-0 on my leans today, might have used up my wins for the week but I think I might dive in with a game or two 2morrow

Thats so crazy...I think Cincy is ripe for the pickings now and being its a game at Legends Field I think NYY is always trying to win those more so then they avg Spring game.

maybe we can something going later tonite if some info starts floating around...I 'll be out for awhile but back 9 or 10 ish..

Just looked over some games and tried to find some information for Wednesday..I will edit this as I find more..Havent been able to dig much up on the lineups

Indians -105/ D-Rays -115

Clev Pitchers: Starting: Jeremy Sowers....Scheduled to Pitch: Rafael Betan court, Aaron Fultz, Tom Mastny, Jason Staford, Matt Miller, Juan Lara

TB Pitchers: Starting: Dan Miceli...Scheduled to Pitch: Chad Orvella, Jon Switzer, Steve Andrude, Tony Peguero, Jeff Ridgway

Indians batting .302 as a team

Pitt +110 / Twins -130

Pitt Pitchers: Starting: Tony Armas Jr...Scheduled to Pitch: Marty McLeary, Dan Kolb, Ramulo Sanchez

Twins Pitchers: Starting: Boof Bonzer

Pitt is winless in ST, Twins are 1-5

Washington +105 / Astros -125

Wsh Pitchers: Starting: Shawn Hill...Scheduled to Pitch: Chris Schroder, Jon Rauch, Saul Rivera, Arnie Munoz

Astro Pitchers: Starting: Roy Oswalt...Sceduled to Pitch: Matt Albera, Jimmy Barthmaier

Wash is 1-5 in ST, Houston 2-3

A little Giants info for tomorrow. Not much, but it's all i got.

Top prospect Tim Lincecum will make his first appearance of the spring in San Francisco's game against Milwaukee, while RHP Matt Morris will travel with Bonds to face the Mariners

If you can Jump I would be interested when you know about what Cincy has lined up in NYY(or Tampa)...

I know the ex-mariner prospect Livingston gets the start....thinking Moose goes for us...you Kind of forced me to cap the reds / TB game today and you got my blood flowing. I kinda wnated to play cincy here but didnt want to against anyone here...not a big deal by any means...

Problem is price already NYY -150...

Here's what it looks like Nut..

Livingston, followed by Elizardo Ramirez, David Weathers, Brad Salmon, Jared Burton..

Not much there...Weathers left em loaded in one inning vs PIT in a B game on Sunday...

Ramirez is a 5th starter candidate and was good for a month and half before tiring out last year...beyond that...not much..

Yankees bring the heat at Legends, we got shelled there in a night game last spring..

Looks like a steep price but a justified one.

Back