REDD Done for Year with ACL/MCL, other player updates

reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
Poor Bucks

NBA_Redd_small.jpg

Bucks' shooting guard Michael Redd is out for the rest of the NBA season with tears in the ACL and MCL of his left knee.

Redd suffered the injury in the third quarter of Saturday night's game against the Kings and the tears were revealed in Sunday's MRI. Charlie Bell is the early favorite to win the starting job, but Ramon Sessions and Tyronn Lue will also get some extra minutes with the loss of Redd. In addition, Charlie Villanueva's stock should remain fairly high for the rest of the year. Jan. 25 - 2:38 pm et
Source: Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel

Shaq is apparently done resting on B2Bs according to Coach Porter

Kirk Hinrich is being favored by Vinny Del ***** to become a starter over Ben Gordon. Aaron Gray and Drew Gooden battling injuries and are questionable? (Not 100% sure)

Lionel Hollins is likely to begin using a guard heavy lineup and a more up tempo style of offense (Grizzlies). Good news for Mike Conley, OJ Mayo

Yao, Artest, and T-Mac are all game-time decisions tonight. T-Mac appears to be ready to play while Artest is more in doubt and Yao is definitely a game-time decision.

Fred Jones appears to be the starting PG tonight with Mardy Collins out . Camby is questionable. BD, Randolph, and Kaman still out. BD hopes to return Wednesday against the Bulls.

Jamal Crawford is a game-time decision tonight

Jordan Farmar is eyeing a Tuesday return vs. Charlotte

Dahntay Jones will be starting tonight and guarding Deron Williams.

I'm a Gordon fan, but we have a similar player here --- Lou Williams. He's probably better than Gordon right now, and he still has some time to work on his jumper.

Feel sorry for the Bucks, they were playing surprisingly well for that lineup. They're gonna tank now.

"I'm deeply disappointed but everything in life happens for a reason and this is God's plan for me," Redd said in a statement issued by the team.

:36_11_6:

God decided to take time out of his busy schedule to tear Mike Redd's ACL. That damn creator of the universe, so unpredictable.

Back