Red Head Sam Super Bowl Plays and Props

• Thread starter Thread starter dudleysdad
  • Start date Start date
D

dudleysdad

NFL not my thing but who doesn't like to bet on this game and fuck with some props
I have to think back and say my best prop bet win ever was when I bet Shaq to have a higher FT % than pts scored in the Super Bowl(Rams/Pats), Shaq ended up going 7 for 9 from the line somehow and I had nothing to sweat.. probably was a $20 bet lol
too bad the NBA does not have games anymore on super bowl sunday leading up to the big game

a 2 point conversion made YES +370 WIN

Denver pass completions over 21.5 -115 LOSS
I think denver is in catch up mode, manning has to hurry up, we see some dinking and dunking to move the chains as panthers sit back and keep the broncos in front of them and let the clock tick

Cam over 235.5 pass yds WIN
Its his day

Cam over 41.5 rush yds WIN
the DE's can not pin their ears back like they did vs. Brady, if they do, Cam can make a move and get out of contain

tolbert over 9.5 rush yds WIN
hunch

over 33.5 rec yds owen daniels LOSS
carolina won't be concerned with him catching a few balls, he is no home run threat

denver converts a 4th down YES +125 LOSS damn holding call

total yds of all td's over 84.5 -120 LOSS
hoping for a one slipped tackle to the house for 75 yds should do it

carolina 1st td is rushing +160 WIN

cam a 38+ yd completions YES -115 WIN

Cotchery scores a TD +440 LOSS and that fucker dropped a pass, never seen him dropped a ball in the 85 yrs in has been in the NFL, huge drop, game changer. 1st n goal if he grabs it 1at n goal from the 3 or 4
old reliable vet been around for ages, why not

Kuechly gets INT +270 LOSS

and maybe this game gets a little crazy, has happened many times before... Not saying all of them, figure out what one you like best and take a shot

Cam over 400 rush and pass yds combined +900 LOSS i honestly took a shot and put $100 on it and it had a real shot, u can look at the box score and see he was 90 yds short but Cotchery drops a 25-30 pass(biggest game changer), Ginn drops a 20 yd pass over the middle and then when down 24-10 late it set up for a perfect move the ball down the field but that denver d was not having it

D Thomas over 175 rec yds +5000 loss lol $2

Peyton over 400 pass yds +1800 loss $1

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha good luck, these are fun as long as u know you prob arent gonna win. that peyton one made me laugh

like a lot of those

GL on em

not huge odds but that 4th down one might be my favorite, especially if you think Carolina is winning

hahaha good luck, these are fun as long as u know you prob arent gonna win. that peyton one made me laugh

over 400 yds??
lol
well if he throws it 75 times and completes 50 haha

Like Kuechly and Cam 38+ completion a lot

Kuechly is a master baiter and he'll trick Peyton's eyes

Like Kuechly and Cam 38+ completion a lot

Kuechly is a master baiter and he'll trick Peyton's eyes

plus he has time to recover with that weak ass arm of peyton floating ducks over the middle..

Back