Really? No Wed ingame?

[TABLE="width: 60%"]
<TBODY>[TR]
[TD="class: TrGameOddVs, align: left"][/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameOddVs, align: left"]Jan 09[/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameOddVs, align: left"]9709[/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameOddVs, colspan: 2, align: left"]LAKERS - LIVE[/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameOddVs, align: right"]+15½-115<INPUT name=text_ value=0_1174852_15.5_-115 type=checkbox>[/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameOddVs, align: right"]o204-110<INPUT name=text_ value=2_1174852_-204_-110 type=checkbox>[/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameOddVs, align: right"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: TrGameOddHm, align: left"][/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameOddHm, align: left"]11:59 PM [/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameOddHm, align: left"]9710[/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameOddHm, colspan: 2, align: left"]SPURS - LIVE[/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameOddHm, align: right"]-15½-105<INPUT name=text_ value=1_1174852_-15.5_-105 type=checkbox>[/TD]
[TD="class: TrGameOddHm, align: right"]u204-110<INPUT name=text_ value=3_1174852_204_-110 type=checkbox>[/TD]
[/TR]
</TBODY>[/TABLE]

Idk if any of you guys saw, but humor yourselves and read the play by play end of celtics game to see how Phoenix covered. Not fishy business or anything, but one of those were one side happened to get lucky on a 50/50 coinflip

Harden not getting the whistle he ALWAYS gets as the roll man, messing with Houston bigtime. nobody else has gas on the b2b right now

Idk if any of you guys saw, but humor yourselves and read the play by play end of celtics game to see how Phoenix covered. Not fishy business or anything, but one of those were one side happened to get lucky on a 50/50 coinflip

yup...i saw it

was on Merc so glad dudley shot went in

I'm done playing 1hs. 1q plays make sense for the situations I play. Would have hit on New Orleans if I went the normal route. And lost juice playing the raptors

Okc 2h was a telling play with that line.

Nuggets 2h -9 locked in. Line at nuggets -7 is strong

Shucks. Oh well. I think Denver still covers. And Orlando breaks down more often than not from what I've seen.

yeah not arguing, just figured its worth sharing. can't really argue against denver -7 full game against this orlando team in the altitude after an ot game in portland

Hornets are gonna be a VERY feisty team ats for the rest of the year. From a mental approach in NBA terms, think about it. The West is SO competitive, teams will see the Hornets' record and constantly look past em, and East teams aren't getting up to play one of the worst west teams either. They have one of the league's best coaches, defend, Gordon helps them close, and sooner or later Davis will get them great results as well.

Hornets and nuggets have had two of the toughest schedules so far so that's a huge positive for the near future.

and the cover dept. should've been on em tonight especially with the bulls streaking ats and actually covering a home game the game before tonight, can't believe i missed the spot

Knew the 'free money' thing was bad karma. Still no excuses for the Spurs tonight.

Earl 'fucking' Clark. Come on man...

Dwight Howard is an unbearable asshole. How is he on the bench giggling like a 5 year old in a candy store right now.

Even if it's celebrating that Earl Clark shot, your team sucks right now dude, quit laughing. Don't laugh about anything.

SAS went to their starters who have had 0 energy all 2h. Bench players would have closed this out to 20.

Really liking Memphis tonight.

They seem to have their way inside vs. GSW and Yag always plays well vs. them.

Think that Memphis GS game could be prime for a really nice 2h under play if they open up running a little early

Even if it's celebrating that Earl Clark shot, your team sucks right now dude, quit laughing. Don't laugh about anything.

Tough to say that. If they don't get jacked up over that shot, we'd be saying they were somber and had thrown in the towel and didn't care.

That shows how little teams respect the Lakers that they basically quit (Spurs) knowing they could still win.

Once that ref "Stalled" the game... it was a 11-0 run after that.

Think that Memphis GS game could be prime for a really nice 2h under play if they open up running a little early
Makes no sense to me why the Grizzlies play at such a slow pace when you see how good they can look on offense when they play at a faster pace...

Back