Really Like this play

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
A

abcs

People dont realize how much Nash means to the suns. The team has lost the last few without him and some of these losses have been ugly. If Diaw is out then I really love this play ( i think they rest him, until after the all star break). Marion is marginal without nash running the show. I like Sea to win this one here..
SeattleSuperSonics4.GIF
+1.5 to win 1 unit

BTW Odds are if you fade this one you have a 3.5 chance to 1 to cash :cheers:

I would just like to claim winning the ML dogs against the suns for their last two games....

so even a chalky square public motherfucker like me noticed it...

GL on this play, bro!

Last Team Starters

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR class=datahead><TD vAlign=top colSpan=6>Phoenix</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2b width="7%">Pos</TD><TD class=datahl2b width="45%">Player</TD><TD class=datahl2b width="12%">Min</TD><TD class=datahl2b width="12%">Pts</TD><TD class=datahl2b width="12%">Ast</TD><TD class=datahl2b width="12%">Reb</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacell>G</TD><TD class=datacell>Barbosa, Leandro
</TD><TD class=datacell>37:49</TD><TD class=datacell>26</TD><TD class=datacell>4</TD><TD class=datacell>3</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacell>G</TD><TD class=datacell>Banks, Marcus
</TD><TD class=datacell>33:43</TD><TD class=datacell>8</TD><TD class=datacell>7</TD><TD class=datacell>2</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacell>F</TD><TD class=datacell>Marion, Shawn
</TD><TD class=datacell>42:20</TD><TD class=datacell>11</TD><TD class=datacell>4</TD><TD class=datacell>18</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacell>F</TD><TD class=datacell>Bell, Raja
</TD><TD class=datacell>40:56</TD><TD class=datacell>16</TD><TD class=datacell>3</TD><TD class=datacell>4</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacell>C</TD><TD class=datacell>Stoudemire, Amare
</TD><TD class=datacell>39:00</TD><TD class=datacell>26</TD><TD class=datacell>1</TD><TD class=datacell>10</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR class=datahead><TD vAlign=top colSpan=6>Seattle</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2b width="7%">Pos</TD><TD class=datahl2b width="45%">Player</TD><TD class=datahl2b width="12%">Min</TD><TD class=datahl2b width="12%">Pts</TD><TD class=datahl2b width="12%">Ast</TD><TD class=datahl2b width="12%">Reb</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacell>G</TD><TD class=datacell>Ridnour, Luke
</TD><TD class=datacell>33:46</TD><TD class=datacell>14</TD><TD class=datacell>5</TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacell>G</TD><TD class=datacell>Allen, Ray
</TD><TD class=datacell>40:56</TD><TD class=datacell>25</TD><TD class=datacell>4</TD><TD class=datacell>5</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacell>F</TD><TD class=datacell>Wilcox, Chris
</TD><TD class=datacell>38:39</TD><TD class=datacell>25</TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD><TD class=datacell>7</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacell>F</TD><TD class=datacell>Lewis, Rashard
</TD><TD class=datacell>43:18</TD><TD class=datacell>23</TD><TD class=datacell>1</TD><TD class=datacell>10</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacell>C</TD><TD class=datacell>Collison, Nick
</TD><TD class=datacell>27:35</TD><TD class=datacell>3</TD><TD class=datacell>1</TD><TD class=datacell>4</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- end last team starters --><!-- start injuries -->
crazy matchups...

That line has really moved. From Suns favored by 1 to Seattle favored by 1.5. 78% of wagers are on Suns so if you buy into reverse line movement/fade the public stuff then you have to like that.

I just want it to cash.. I need to build my bankroll back up so i can lose it in footsies

I got my inside source that says one of semcons finest will make a start tonight to guard lewis.. Suns gave up 120 the lowly hawks.. and they matchup horribly with lewis and allen.. should be interesting

I know the backcourt lineup of banks and mirmosa doesnt scare anyone

I think Diaw is OUT....that's not confirmed, just what i've derived from my readings. Sonics now favored.

Game is goin pretty much as expected.. Banks is killin the sonics, i doubt he keeps up the scoring.

Every now and then i get lucky and find an easy winner.. Maybe this is a start of a streak..

Back