Really big game for me this weekend.

Helmut

Helmut Nation
I like Northwestern here quite a bit. If Nebraska can rush for 400 yards on Nevada the Wildcats should be able to put up some decent numbers here as well. Last year Northwestern put up 246 yards on the Wolfpack but 5 turnovers killed them including a lucky ass pick six to give the cover to Nevada. This year they have a quarterback that can actually throw the ball.
<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]--><o:p></o:p>
Northwestern –9.5
35 UNITS

I wish you GL on this play Helmut although I personally will be on the other side. As a Big 12 follower playing in Lincoln isn't an easy experience and things sometimes tend to go downhill in a hurry with the imposing crowd.

I agree that Northwestern has had a good running game in the past but they only averaged 3.3 yds last week against Northeastern. Nevada might not have a good rush defense but I think they are better than Northeastern. I think this is a low scoring affair and I see something like 20-14 or 20-17.

good luck helmut.

i had nwestern in that game last year too. nw qb hit several wide open defenders as i recall.

I wish you GL on this play Helmut although I personally will be on the other side. As a Big 12 follower playing in Lincoln isn't an easy experience and things sometimes tend to go downhill in a hurry with the imposing crowd.

I agree that Northwestern has had a good running game in the past but they only averaged 3.3 yds last week against Northeastern. Nevada might not have a good rush defense but I think they are better than Northeastern. I think this is a low scoring affair and I see something like 20-14 or 20-17.

roch...

I was suprised by NW running last week

Sutton is a stud..I would expect much better from him

I don't think that you can put a lot of stock into that game. It's almost like an exhibition in the games (excluding Michigan). I think they can move the ball pretty good on these guys. Nebraska in addition to the 4 billion rushing yards had wide open receivers all game. They could have scored 80 easy. Keep in mind that they were in FG range when Nevada go the pick six.

Back